Thread: Research In Motion needs Android apps on the PlayBook

Research In Motion needs Android apps on the PlayBook

I have been using many of the Android phones since long and also it is that I love making the use of the various applications that is being provided by the Tablet of Android. So when I have switched to the tablet with the Android application in it. But recently I have seen that the one which is creating the various applications for the Android phones such as the one of the Research In Motion is planning to make the application that can be used in the Android for the menu of the play back. But I require more information regarding this news, please help me out and give me some of the vital information regarding this.

Re: Research In Motion needs Android apps on the PlayBook

I have heard that many of the experiments is carried down by the Research in Motion and is working on software that will allow to use the playbook for the next tablet to run Android, according to the reports from Bloomberg. And also it has been said that this kind of the move by RIM will be giving the playbook users access to the application of the Androids that is more than 13, 0000. And it has not yet been declared that whether the playback will work for the Android tablets or not.

RIM can do for your tablet is not tested, and strengthen the future phones that run the system playbook QNX OS. Being able to run Android applications would give RIM access to one of the best aspects of the Google operating system without taking it completely. And consumers not only stuck with a small set of applications to launch in the playbook. And also it has applied down a varieties of the application for the reason of the playback in it.

RIM devices will also be able to run Android applications in a safer environment than typical Android phones. Android applications which will be most likely to be working in an environment of virtualization software and it will not give them direct access to device resources. Google would also benefit greatly from having their applications available on another platform. Still meet mobile advertising revenues in those applications, which is the main source of income for free distribution Google Android operating system.

The main reason for this is that now RIM that is the Research In Motion is using the Google software that is based on Dalvik Java software and according to the various reports that is being given by the institute of Bloomberg. And these choices are being done by it so that no further issues are being created between the RIM and Oracle. By the addition of the Android to the playbook, many of the internal solutions can be built up so that whenever any of the error is being displayed then you can just get the solution for it automatically just by using various application that is related to the error that you might be facing in it. The main reason behind this is to tighten the security that is present in the system and secure it with the unwanted attack of malwares, viruses and many more.