Thread: Slow Boot Time in Nokia N900

Slow Boot Time in Nokia N900

I have been using the Nokia N900 for long and now I am planning to use the qt4.7 for the GUI application that will run powerfully on the embedded motherboard that I am using in the phone. And I am using the processor of Intel Atom N450 in it. The processor of the Intel is it is just awesome and is having some of the added features in it which is just really very good to use along with the phone of the Nokia N900. I just require the settings in the phone that will ensure slow boot time for the system that I am using. Please tell me the required solution for this.

Re: Slow Boot Time in Nokia N900

I guess that the Boot time that you will require for the system that you are using is just of 3-4 sec and not more than that. I have the phone of Eee 901 and it takes around 13 seconds for me to Boot the system. I have been using the Ubuntu in it, and that to in the Netbook Edition of it. And if you still want some of the good of the booting then you have to make the use of the fast SSD in it. If you are using the option of the fast SSD then it is that your phone booting will automatically increase.

Actually I have tried the version of the fast SSD in it but is was of no use and still the rate of the booting in the system is just the same. I have thought that the change in the SSD might work for it, but it is still of no use for me. I guess that the normal booting time requires at least 3-4 seconds in normally any of the devices. I have got the information from the several of the sites and also have got the same information from many of my friends who have the same phone with them they have told me that in fact the phone that I am using is having the good Boot time with it. So I just now require the information of the various other details of the phone and specification in it, as I am not aware of many of the application for the phone.

The various list of the application that can be used by you is given below along with the specification of the application in it :
    1. Blubbels for Nokia N900
      It is one of the game that you can play in it which is just the removing of the colored bibbles in it.
    2. WarMUX for Nokia N900
      WarMUX is said to be the free game you can play in the phone of Nokia N900, which is based in Worms
    3. TwimGo v2.6 for Nokia N900
      TwimGo is said to be the best of the Twitter clients that you can use for your phone.
    4. Firefox 4 Beta 4 for Nokia N900
      Mozilla has just announced newer version of Firefox for the phone of Nokia N900. This is said to be the Firefox 4 Beta 4.
    5. First Firmware Update for Nokia N900 by the Maemo community
      The Maemo community is representing that can be used, and has just launched the first firmware update that can be used for the Nokia N900.

Check out for the application that has been given above that you can just use it for the phone of Nokia N900.

And you can just see that one effect of the merger of MeeGo with compatible x86 and ARM can have certain affects on the phone that you are using and the same thing is applicable if you are taking the case of Notebook along with the software of Meego in it. Intel develops therefore a joint platform with the OS concurrent ARM, against whom Meego is struggling to impose its x86 and then try to remove the issue of Boot in the system that is being used by you. This merger will overcome all the issues that was previously being faced by the phone and also along with some of the modification this issues are going to be removed out permanently thorough it.