Thread: Get good mobile phones in range of 10 to 14 k

Get good mobile phones in range of 10 to 14 k

I have somehow managed to collect 10,000 rupees by saving a good chunk from my pocket money. I have just finished my SSC and now am allowed to keep a mobile phone. I want basic stuff such as a good camera probably of more than 2 mega pixel camera with good picture quality, a music player, an internal memory slot for extra data storage, bluetooth, etc. I want your suggestions as to which is the genuine phone that I can grab from the store in a budget of around 10000 rupees.

Re: Get good mobile phones in range of 10 to 14 k

I have an LG S310 and let me say that it is the ultimate mobile phone which will fit your budget. You can hook this mobile phone in India in a reasonable price. It has a 3.2 mega pixel camera, with 2.2 inch screen which even includes video recording. This LG device is loaded with stuff like games, a speaker phone, FM integration, and even features like document viewer, voice memo, and lots more. One thing interesting is that it has an 8 GB extendable memory card slot. It supports MP3 and MP$ players, has SNS integration along with predictive text input method.

There is a new trend of Blackberry that have started for a long time. The Blackberry 7130g is a nice preference to go for. It will cost you around Rs 5,990 in India. The BlackBerry 7130g is an improved version of the Blackberry 7110v and has a candy bar style. The mobile phone has features like instant text messaging for example Yahoo and Gmail. It has a simple and easy interface setup. It includes document viewer, along with a software of SureType keyboard. You get a warranty period of one year, with good dimensions, but it does not have a camera. It has a bluetooth system. Comparatively if you see then the LG S310 mentioned above is a better option as it includes everything that you want in your ideal phone.

All time favorite is the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic. Nokia 5130 had made history when it entered the market with such an affordable price. The price of this mobile phone is about Rs 5,200. It is available with a warranty period of one year. It is a which has almost everything, from a 2 mega pixel camera to an FM radio, and from bluetooth to mini speakers. One amazing thing about this device is that it has a pre installed Opera mini browser, which provides smooth rendering of pages, and it kind of applies image compression technique while rendering pages on your phone. Has an Xpress Music player and thus got its name the Nokia 5130 XpressMusic.

Sony Ericsson Spiro is not a bad option, if compared to other devices. It is a music phone which includes a walkman player, with an internal memory of five MB, and a MicroSD slot with an extendable memory of around sixteen GB. It is loaded with a camera of 2 mega pixel with two times digital zoom, it has FM radio with RDS system, and even includes stuff like javascript, MMS, bluetooth etc. It supports social sites like twitter, facebook, bookmarks etc. Its price is Rs 5,600 and has a warranty limit of one year.