Thread: Blackberry Tour 9620 Vs. Blackberry Storm 2

Blackberry Tour 9620 Vs. Blackberry Storm 2

I am going to buy a new mobile this week. My favorite and primary concern brand is Blackberry. There are lots of mobile from this manufacturer. My recommendation is more and for that I need a best selection among them. I am a heavy texter and I update my facebook status frequently. For that I need a good mobile with excellent messaging capability and being able to use facebook frequently in that phone. After several test I have found 2 good mobiles and they are Blackberry Tour 9620 and Blackberry Storm 2. I don’t know now which one I should go first. Can anybody help me out?

Re: Blackberry Tour 9620 Vs. Blackberry Storm 2

Texting is not a big issue in both mobile. The problem is about the connectivity. When talking concerning connectivity, there are simply tiny statistics of attributes that issues essentially. Those are 3G as well as Wi-Fi connectivity in both. As a result the Blackberry Tour 9630 supports HSDPA as well as HSUPA connection; however no Wi-Fi. In the meantime, on top of the Blackberry 9530 Storm 2 surface, there is no accurate information about the connectivity; however I heard that Storm 9530 Storm 2 will contain Wi-Fi as well as HSDPA. So it seems to me that storm is a winner.

I urge you that you should go for Blackberry Tour 9620 because it has a QWERTY keypad. The Blackberry Storm 2 is a toch screen based phone and there are some issues in this model of screen. The unique touch screen lying on the Storm mobile phone made the user click on top of the display and push it downward similar to a key to type as well as navigate; this attribute was extremely annoying, and luckily, it was eliminated from the new version of Storm2, as I heard. The touch screen is sophisticated and straightforward to utilize, comparable to the iPhone.

Both phone are good for your needs and both phone included Facebook application so that you can always stay connected or online in your account. You are looking for a touch screen based phone then storm 2 series is the best choice. Now it also comes with 3G and wifi. On the other hand the Tour is something like Nokia E63 phone which has a QWERTY keypad. For rough users or texter this model is best for typing text. It also provides easy navigation toward any menu or application. There is no connectivity issue in this mobile.

As you are saying that you will need one of those mobile purposely for messaging. So I think rather getting a touchscreen phone , it would be better if you will go for QWERTY keypad. I mean that you should select Tour. The touchscreen phones at first works well when you first bought. But after rough usage it may starts to putting issue in front of you. But for navigation and access to menu, the blackberry storm 2 would be better. Other thing is the storm 2 has global roaming.

sahaya Guest

Quote Originally Posted by HKrish View Post
    I am going to buy a new mobile this week. My favorite and primary concern brand is Blackberry. There are lots of mobile from this manufacturer. My recommendation is more and for that I need a best selection among them. I am a heavy texter and I update my facebook status frequently. For that I need a good mobile with excellent messaging capability and being able to use facebook frequently in that phone. After several test I have found 2 good mobiles and they are Blackberry Tour 9620 and Blackberry Storm 2. I don’t know now which one I should go first. Can anybody help me out?
    hi

according to me storm is better

Well if you go with the specifications and you will compare it on the overall basis then I would really say that it will be better if you can go with Blackberry Tour. But if you want to go for some more from the Blackberry then it will be better to go with Blackberry torch. I really find it interesting here. You can just see for the features of the same on the Official site and see if you can see to alter the choice of yours.