Thread: DisplayPort to VGA adapter not working in Apple Mac mini

DisplayPort to VGA adapter not working in Apple Mac mini

From last two months I am using a Apple mac mini portable laptop, this is running with Intel 2.4GHz Core 2 Duo and along with this 2gb RAM. And I also assembled with NVIDIA geforce graphical interface. I purchased a 32" TV, which I generally used to connect with the mac mini, via HDMI, which works fine and along with this also using a 24" Iiyama ProLite E2410HDSD monitor, this is not having any HDMI port. For that I bought a DisplayPort to VGA adapter. The problem with the adapter is that whenever I tried to connect the machine with the monitor via HDMI port or the adaptor, this simply directs that there is no display device is attached. I need to replug the adaptor. What should I do now to resolve this issue? Any suggestion will be appreciated greatly.

Re: DisplayPort to VGA adapter not working in Apple Mac mini

The problem is completely occurring for the display driver, for that first of all connect the display monitor into the system and ping to the device manager and from there look for status of device whether there is the status is ok or not. If there is any issue with that then I recommend you to update the driver firmware from there right click on driver and choose the update option, choose online option and go for the update version of the driver firmware. I hope this will somehow help you.

Is the HDMI port is working fine into the port of your system, for that ping to the device manager and from there look for the port status, I recommend you to try once by replug the cable and along with this also restart the system. I hope here you will surely be get some help. Because I was also facing similar issue just few weeks ago, after that I searched everywhere for the solution and along with this also applied some of them but no one helped me any mode, after that one of my friend suggest me to go for the check the cable, I checked and found that the problem is in the cable, without go for any trick I direct replace the HDMI cable.

I am also facing relevant issue with my Panasonic HDTV which I basically connect with the apple Mac book pro, I recently purchased this monitor, and to connect the monitor I am using a display adapter, this was working fine till the last date, but from last two days I am facing a problem regarding the video signal, this is getting very low or poor some times. And this happens especially during playing the game. Each and every time it flashes an error message into the screen there is display device is attached. What should I so now to resolve this?

I think the problem is should be for the display driver, either the driver is corrupted or the firmware is out dated. So for this I recommend you to inset the driver installation disk into the drive and right click on the driver and choose update option, select the advanced and recommended option, it will ask you to locate the driver installation file and run the process, browse and run the installation process. I hope this will surely help you to resolve the issue.