Thread: nokia C3 Battery won't Charge

nokia C3 Battery won't Charge

I recently get a new nokia C3 mobile phone from my mother, she has gifted me this phone on my birthday. It works good for a few days but after that it started giving me a problem. my phone show a battery low signal and when I plugg-in charger to charge my phone it shows battery full. It only charge for a 30 seconds and after that it gives a message “battery full remove from socket and save energy” signal. i have try to charge my mobile many times but this message comes again and again after 30 second. I don’t understand what to do and how to solve this problem. please give your suggestion on this, please give some tips to resolve this issue.

Re: nokia C3 Battery won't Charge

First you have to find that where is the problem, is it in your mobile battery or charger. Once you know this then you can easily solve the problem. try to put your mobile battery in different phone and check that you’re getting the same problem or not. If you get the same problem with that phone then that means something is wrong in your mobile battery and you need to change it. If you don’t get any problem then it means there is a problem in your charger and you need to replace that charger.

I think you have to try some other charger, sometime this type of problem happen because of faulty charger. You should try some other charger in your mobile and check that you’re getting the same problem again or not. There may be a chance of faulty battery also, you should also check that. If you find both the things are good then you can try to charge your mobile through USB. You can also check that you’re mobile is charging while connecting to USB or not. If this is also not work for you then you can visit to a mobile techie to resolve your issue.

You have not mention that from when you are getting this problem, have you done something to your battery before the problem occur. You have mention that your m, other has purchased a new phone that means you have a warranty of your phone. don’t worry, if your phone is under warranty period then you’ll get a complete warranty of your phone. you just have to visit a service center of your mobile and tell them about your problem they will definitely solve your problem and you don’t have to pay anything to them.