Thread: browser close automatically when i play youtube video in nokia C7

browser close automatically when i play youtube video in nokia C7

I’ve recently bought a nokia C7 mobile phone, I’ve recently activated a GPRS connection in my mobile and I usually use internet for chatting, downloading songs, watching videos. One day when I’m watching videos on youtube suddenly my browser closed. I’ve restarted my browser and youtube again and play the video, again I get the same problem. this problem does’nt happen when I visit to other sites. It happens only when I play a video in youtube. I don’t understand why this problem is happening. Please give me some tips to resolve this issue, please tell me what is the cause of this problem. please help me.

Re: browser close automatically when i play youtube video in nokia C7

I think something is wrong in your browser. You have not mention the name of a browser. If you’re using a default browser then change your browser first. You can download a new browser from internet. There are many website which provide a web browser for your handset, you have to download a latest version browser for your mobile. After downloading you have to install that in your mobile. After installing restart your mobile phone and then open your browser and play a video on youtube. Check that you’re getting that problem again in your mobile or not. If you get the same problem again in your mobile then visit to a mobile techie.

Try to reinstall your mobile browser. First uninstall your browser from your mobile and then install it again, if this does’nt work for you then you can also install a new browser in your mobile. You’ll get the operamini browser on ovi website. Download a browser from this website and install in your mobile. If you’re downloading a new browser, then you have to downlOAd a latest version browser. If new browser also give you a same problem then you can visit to a mobile techie to resolve this issue

Your browser is closing again and again because of virus. I think some virus has affected your mobile browser and you have to scan your mobile. You have mention that you are downloading a song from internet, while downloading may be virus has entered in your mobile. There are many website which are unreliable, you should not download any content from such website. Now, you have to use antivirus software to scan your mobile. You can download a antivirus software from internet, if you can’t afford it then you can download a trial version and install in your mobile. After installing scan your mobile and remove the virus.

You have mention that you’re getting this problem only when you play a video on youtube then I think you should change your browser and try to play a video from some other browser. If another browser play a video then it’s good, you can use this browser permanently. If you still get this problem, then I think there is virus in your mobile phone. there are special antivirus software for mobile phone. you can download that software from internet, you have to search a antivirus software according to your handset model. Put your handset model name in search box and search a antivirus.