Thread: getting message while connecting Nokia C3 phone to pc

getting message while connecting Nokia C3 phone to pc

I’ve recently purchased a new nokia C3 mobile and quite happy with this. but I’m having a problem while connecting my phone to pc. Whenever I connect my phone using data cable wire and select a mass storage I get message “memory card in use by another application please wait”. After getting this message I wait for sometime and then try to access the memory, but again I got a same message. I don’t understand why this problem is happening with my phone. is anything is wrong with my phone ?. I want to store some music and video in my phone but I can’t do that. Please help me.

Re: getting message while connecting Nokia C3 phone to pc

This error mostly get when you use your card with other phone. well, to solve this issue you have to backup the content of the card on pc, format your card, insert in your phone. you have to ensure that your camera setting have selected a card as a default memory, take out the card , insert back into your mobile. You’ll see a folder that have been created. Copy all your data into the folder you have created. Try to do this steps hope it work for you.

I think some phone application is using your memory card memory, this problem happen sometime. remove your memory card and insert in a card reader and then check you’re getting that message again or not. If you’re still getting that message then you should scan your mobile for virus, because some virus also use your memory in the background and you can’t see them. download a good antivirus software from internet and install in your mobile. After scanning if any virus detected then remove it.

This message occurs when you run any application in your memory and trying to access that memory at the same time. If you’re sure that you’re not doing this thing then I think some virus has entered in your mobile and he is using your memory card memory. Some virus hide themselves and use the memory at the background. If you have taken any songs or any data from somebody via bluetooth or internet then there may be chance of virus in your mobile, you should scan your mobile to remove virus.