Thread: Unlock Nokia E63 on Virgin to enable Vodafone

Unlock Nokia E63 on Virgin to enable Vodafone

I am having one issue regarding which i need your help. Actually i am looking method to unlock Nokia E63 on Virgin Mobile so that i can use the Vodafone service with the same device. I have gone through lots of internet search but nothing is working with the issue of mine. So if you can then let me know how to unlock the same. A help may be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Re: Unlock Nokia E63 on Virgin to enable Vodafone

If you are looking to unlock the phone then you have to look on Google where various site is offering to unlock the phone of any network and for that they will charge a little amount. So it is better to unlock the phone with the help of these site and see whether this is working with the issue of yours or not. Search on Google for unlocking code.

I have gone through the same issue and let me tell you that you should ask your dealer for the unlocking code that will work with the device to unlock the phone. So if you can then ask your Nokia Customer support for unlocking code by providing him the IMEI number of your phone so that you can get the unlocking code for same. So try this out and see whether this is working for you or not.

If you are looking to work with the Nokia E63 then you should ask the virgin for the key that you are looking for and then only you can get it working with the issue of yours. No doubt Virgin will charge you for same but you can unlock the phone of yours with the same. So if you can then go through the same and work with the issue.