Thread: Does Anyone Know About Olive's Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone

Does Anyone Know About Olive's Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone

I have been using the phone of Android since long and also I have been using the Android phones since long but the main problem is that I never go for the phones that are having no option of camera in it. So I always get the phone that is having the multiple application feature inn it and also various functionalists in it. I have heard that now Olive has launched the phones that are all Android based and the newer version is called the Android 2.3 or simply the Gingerbread. Please tell me all the information regarding the phone and also the multiple functionality of the phone that has been launched by Gingerbread.

Re: Does Anyone Know About Olive's Android 2.3 Gingerbread phone

Somehow, very quietly, Olive Telecom in India has a smart phone Produced That Looks To Be Outside Of the Nexus for the first time and also has the feature of Android 2.3 Gingerbread. And also it has been announced an alliance with telecommunications Aircel India, this phone can proudly boast of being the first Android phone to offer the current version 2.3 of the operating system and can be used by any of the systems that we are planning to use.

The use of the V-S300 has a 4.1 inch 800 x 480 pixels and has a slim and stylish yet familiar 9.9mm design. And I can bet that the OliveSmart V-S300 is a brand new thing that you can get to view the Huawei X6, which has been launched in India in January 2011 in India. And in many case, you will be glad to know the internal details that is a 1GHz Snapdragon MSM8255 processor, which you will get along with the graphics chip, RAM Adreno 205 and 512.

And if you check the Olive phones according to the Multimedia, the Olive Smart V-S300 is being fully equipped with a camera of 5 megapixel and a autofocus on the back, and a video-call camera on the front. It shoots 720p HD video at a good 30 frames per second, and can also play high definition video with a larger screen thanks to an HDMI port on board. Hopefully the 1400 mAh battery is capable of serving enough fluid to power all of these features intensive.

The V-S300 OliveSmart is being sold with an exceptional rate of Rs. 20,000 price tag and it said it to be justified, given what you're getting in return. Now only if this phone does well, actually, as it does on paper, I will be with no choice but to make peace with our next highest ranked list of Android phones. The phone also is represented to be the first phone with HSPA , and evolved version of 3G being branded wrongly as 4G in countries like the U.S. by mobile operators there.