Thread: New phones For Facebook application

New phones For Facebook application

Facebook has become one of the biggest of the social networking site and many of the users are using the Facebook application at every nooks and corners of the world. This application has been the boon for the connectivity of the various places and also for the networking among the various peoples around the globe. I have been using the Facebook application since 10 years and also I think that is going to be used by me for many long periods if it is working at that time. But the main problem is that I have been travelling to lots of places and has been not able to make the use of the Facebook properly. Please help me out with this and also various solutions that will be helping me for using the application anywhere around the world.

Re: New phones For Facebook application

I have heard that the phone of the HTC, then the Smartphone maker that is present in the country of the Taiwan and INQ has generated many such phones that can be supporting the features of Facebook in it, and the subsidiary of Hutchison Whampoa, which is said to be the phone of the month that is having the facility of touch screen in it. And also the phone is said to be based on Google's Android operating system that is said to be offering the greater integration of Facebook on the phones.

It is expected that other manufacturers will follow suit. INQ engineers is said to be working with the Facebook that will create applications which can be used along with the touchscreen and QWERTY keyboard devices that will be mixing Events on the Facebook to the phone's calendar and placement. And also it is that the Facebook is prominently being used on the home screen of the various phones. So it is that you can get the added feature of the Facebook to be used in the phones that are given in the above solution.

And also it is that see that what kind of the network is being used by you, when you are trying to connect to the Facebook. You can also make the use of the Facebook in the phones of the Nokia such as Nokia E63, Nokia 5800, Nokia N8, Nokia X6 and all the new phones that have been generated by Nokia. It is also that try to make the use of the QWERTY keypad because it is going to be working out well for you when you are trying to chat with anyone.

And also the apple is supporting the features of the application of the Facebook in it. And also it is that you can just chat and also use the various features that provided by Apple such as you can minimize the icon of the application in. But the main problem is that you have to see that the phone is of touch screen then it is that when you are chatting in the application some of the error is going to be faced by you.