Thread: Lost pre-loaded images in Nokia C7

Lost pre-loaded images in Nokia C7

I am having the Nokia C5 phone. All of us know that it is having some preloaded images in their phone. Yesterday, I was just playing with the phone and it suddenly turned off without any reason. I restarted the phone and that get started without any problem. Today morning when I opened the gallery then I fund that all the images that were preloaded to the phone from the company were lost. I tried to search them on Google but not found that there. Videos are still there. So can you tell me that how can I find them.

Re: Lost pre-loaded images in Nokia C7

I would like to tell you that Nokia do not make that available for separate download and that is the reason that you are not getting them on Google. If you want to take those images back then you can some other C7 phone owner and copy the images from his phone to your phone. According to me, this is the only possible way to do that otherwise you will not get that anywhere else on internet.

I think that the best way to get the answer for this is to contact the Nokia Care and ask this question to them. They will tell you the exact way by which you will be able to get the images back. So just go to the Nokia care and I am sure that you will get the answer for this question from there. If I would be at your place then, instead of searching for the answer here and there, I would have done the same. This is the best and the safest way to do that. I wish that you will get the images soon.

I am not sure that this is going to help you but if you want then you can go to the Nokia gallery see if the images are available there or not. There is more possibility that you will get those images from there. Just download the images from there and save that to your mobile. I have not heard anything like this before but you can try this and I wish that this will able to help you to get the images back.