Thread: Alert not being shown In Nokia X6 For Messaging

Alert not being shown In Nokia X6 For Messaging

I have been using the Nokia X6 since long and also the working of the phone is the best when I am playing the various music and video in it. The phone has got some of the best of the messaging systems in it along with the various others various applications that are being used in it for the messaging and also for the receiving and the sending of the mails through making the use of the internet. I have done lot of changes in the system of the phone by making the changes in the firmware and also updated the software in it many a times. But recently I have been facing an issue in it that I cannot hear the alert message in it when I do messaging in it. Please tell me that how the alert can be shown in the mobile phone of Nokia X6.

Re: Alert not being shown In Nokia X6 For Messaging

You can just check out the options of the OVI suite for the system and then see that whether the OVI suite is taking any kind of the upgrades from the system or not. If the OVI suite is taking any kind of the upgrades from the internet then it is that you will be seeing that the phone will be hanging out and having the issues in the messaging for the system of the phone that you are using. You can just try and delete some of the messages that is present in the system and then just see that whether the Alert is being shown in it or not.

See that whether you are trying to send the MMS through the system of the phone that you are using and also it is that you can just see that the internet is the only source through which you can get the details of the MMS and also it is that you can just send the MMS or receive an MMS. It happens that when the system is receiving any data then it can have the bugs in it which will affect the messaging system and will cause some or the other problem in it.

You can also try the hard reset of the phone and then it is that you can just see that, whether the alert of the phone after doing that is working out or not. You can also try the see the third party tools and then use it for the system and then see that, whether it is working for you or not. The other thing that you can just see is that how the factory reset can be applied to the phone and then through it the alert message will start working again in the system.