Thread: Nokia E5 YouTube jerky video

Nokia E5 YouTube jerky video

I have recently bought the new Nokia E5 phone. I like this phone very much because it was having all features in it that I needed and it fits into my budget. The only problem that I am having with that is with the YouTube video. It can play the video but it just gives the jerky video and the image is also blurry that is not visible properly. This is very annoying. I am not able to enjoy any video properly. Can you tell that what can be the possible cause for this and how can this be solved? I really don’t know that what I should do to solve that. Thank you!!!

Re: Nokia E5 YouTube jerky video

There are a lot of YouTube applications accessible from the internet. All you have to perform is only search for the one designed for your mobile model as well as download that in your phone. Previous to downloading the application, please confirm that the version that you are downloading is supported by means of your phone and if it is not supported then it will not work on your mobile. Therefore this is extremely significant to ensure the compatibility for this. I expect that you will obtain the one working for your phone quickly.

It is possible that there might be a few troubles by means of the streaming settings within your phone and this is the reason that it is not up to play the videos in your phone properly. Therefore you be able to attempt to alter the settings designed for streaming. If you desire to perform that then you will be required to go to menu > settings > app settings > videos. You will be equipped to choose the access points in use wifi/3g. Choose options/advanced settings as of the major streaming settings screen as well as from here you will be up to modify the bandwidth setting. I altered that to 1.92mbits and subsequent to that it stopped giving me that problem and I hope that it will perform the similar for you as well.

If you are not able to solve the problem then you can try to do the soft reset on your phone and see if that is able to help you or not. If you wish to perform soft reset for your Nokia E5 you must press *#7780# and subsequent to that press Dial button. If it prompts for some security code then you should type it the same as 12345. Once you conclude with this then your phone will come back to factory settings and you will not drop any of your personal data. Anyhow it is recommended to make a backup before performing any of the procedures. If that is as well not working for you then you be able to attempt to perform the hard reset for your phone. If you desire to perform the hard reset for Nokia E5 then you will should press *#7370# and then press Dial button. The phone will inquire for security code which is 12345 by default. Please be aware that you will drop the total of the data within your phone, so you have to back up the total relevant information. But confirm that this is the final choice if nothing assists you.

I believe that you ought to upgrade the flash contented that is installed within your phone. If you carry out this then only you will be up to play flash videos properly on the phone. I would wish to inform you that YouTube makes use of Flash 10 as well as if you desire them to be carry out then you have to have flash lite. So accomplish the newest update on your phone and subsequent to that attempt to have fun with the videos once more and observe if that is up to resolve the difficulty for you. I believe that after performing this, videos will be played devoid of any difficulty. Therefore accomplish this and post reverse if that is functioning for you otherwise not. Thank you.

I have recently bought the new Nokia E5 phone. I like this phone very much because it was having all features in it that I needed and it fits into my budget. The only problem that I am having with that is with the YouTube video. youtube video is not playing whenever i click of any video massage comes that it cant play so how can i solve it?

The reason for that is Flash. Your phone does not have flash support because of which you cannot view Youtube Videos. If you are trying to play this via a web browser in the phone then it might not work. Check your phone, there is a Youtube app available. You can view videos inside the Youtube App. I had provided the link below for the same. Try this in your phone and check that it works or not.

Youtube App for Nokia Phones

Nokia Applications