Thread: Error message”Insert sim” on Nokia N8

Error message”Insert sim” on Nokia N8

I am getting this unusual error with the mobile phone that I am using. Actually this error is not permanent I mean when I am using the phone then in between suddenly I am getting this particular error. I really don’t know what this error is all about. And after giving this error mu phone goes in the offline mode without the network coverage. So please help me in this case and let me know how I can solve this error.

Re: Error message”Insert sim” on Nokia N8

Well you are getting this error because the SIM card is not being read properly by the mobile phone. So now what you have to do here is that just try and remove the SIM card from the mobile and then you have to just restart the phone again and I am sure that after reinserting the card you will never face any issue with the phone. Actually the phone is talking you in the Offline mode because it was not read properly by the phone itself.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you in this case so what you have to do here is that just check whether the copper covering of the SIM card is present or have been scratched cause it can be the issue to concerns. It happens if the SIM card is scratched then it is not in the condition to be operated and that is the reason you have to check the SIM and change it if it is being hampered. I am sure that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.

If you are facing this problem on regular basis then I guess the software of your mobile phone is corrupted and to solve the same you have to just update it and I guess you would not try the same on your own because it might cause you the problems. And in this case I would like you to go to Nokia care and ask for a helping hand from them. I guess they will definitely help you to update the software and will allow you to use the network services without any disturbance.

So this is the issue, now what you have to do here is that just remove the SIM card and then you have to see the six gold points of contacts. Now you have to take cotton and rub the plated area and after that you have to see whether then it works or not. So insert the SIM card and then you have to check whether the card is reading or not. I hope that it will definitely help you to solve you the issue.