Thread: Nokia C7: unknown number on display

Nokia C7: unknown number on display

I am having the Nokia C7 and all the things in that is working fine but there is only one problem that I am facing with that. I am getting the some number like 23.5 at the top right of my phone display. That is not making any problem to me but I am not able to understand that why that is coming on my phones screen. I have restarted my phone many times but that is not able to solve the problem for me. Can you tell me that why this is happening to me and how can I remove that number from my screen? Please reply, I will appreciate each and every reply on this topic. Thank you.

Re: Nokia C7: unknown number on display

There was the same problem with the Nokia 5800 and in your also the problem can be that there may be some application which is running in your mobile and that is conflicting the processing of the phone and so you are getting that number on the screen. If you want to check that then you will just have to long press the menu button and that will show you all application that are running in your phone. End all that application and see if that is able to remove that number from your phone.

You can try to reset your phone to the factory settings and see if that is able to solve the issue for you. If you want to try that then you will have to go to the settings section of your phone and from there select the option that says “Restore Factory Settings”. Click on that option and as you click on that option then it will ask you for the security code. The code for this is 12345. This code can be applied to all the phone models from Nokia. After entering the code, press enter and that will start the process to restore the phone. After completing the process it will restart the phone and I think that the issue will be resolves.

This can be from the service provider also. If you want to check that then you can insert some other SIM card in your phone and see if that is showing you the same number again. If that is not showing you the number than it will confirm that the problem is from the service provider. Call the customer care and ask them about the issue. If this is from their side then they will tell you the exact reason for this and also the way by which this can be resolved. I hope that this will be resolved soon.