Thread: Proximity Sensor Not Working Properly In Nokia X6

Proximity Sensor Not Working Properly In Nokia X6

I have been using the phone of Nokia X6 since the past 2 months, and have got problems with the sensor that is being used in the phone. But the main problem issue is with the mute options that I have been using along with the Mute or Loud speaker that is being used for the screen that do not lock at all. I am also making the use of the Firmware of 30.0.003. I was thinking that the sensor might have been dead in it. But I don’t know what is basically being the problem in it. And also provide me with the solution for it.

Re: Proximity Sensor Not Working Properly In Nokia X6

If the proximity server is not working the you can just follow the steps that is given below that will be sued for the setting of the sensor in the phone of the Nokia X6 that you are using:
    • At the start you have to get to the option of the Menu.
    • Then it is that you have to check for the settings of the phones that will be given in the options of the menu.
    • Then you have to go to the option of the phone in which you have got the option of the phone management.
    • After that you have to go to the options of the factory settings and then it is that you can check that whether it is working for you or not.

After doing all this set-up the sensor will be working out properly in it without any of the issue of the non functionality of the sensor.

You can also check out for the application of the pocket locker as an alternative that will be working for the system that you are using. And also it is that you have to check for the various update options that you are doing for the system, which sometimes leads to the non-functionality of the sensor that you are using in the phone of the Nokia X6. And then it is that the sensor might be not having the issues in it and the problem will be of the sensor that you are using in it. And still the problem is prevalent then the option with you is that you have to make the use of new Firmware for it.

And also it is that you can just check out the various hardware option that you are using it for the system for the case of the use of the Proximity Sensor in it. The Proximity Sensor is said to be hardware that is being used for the case of the mobile phone that you are using. And also it is that you can just change the hardware and then see that whether it is working for the system of the phone that you are have with you.