Thread: Transfer messages from Nokia 6233 to Nokia N82

Transfer messages from Nokia 6233 to Nokia N82

Previously, I was I was using the Nokia 6233 but now I have taken the Nokia N82 which is very nice phone to use. I am having many messages in my Nokia 6233 and that I want to transfer to my new phone Nokia N82. I don’t know that how can I transfer them to my new phone. So is there is any way by which I will be able to transfer all the messages to my Nokia N82? If you have anything to share that can help me then please let me know that. I will be thankful to all the replies on this. Thank you so much in advance.

Re: Transfer messages from Nokia 6233 to Nokia N82

I don’t know any advance technique for this but there is one way by which you will be able to do that. To do that, just copy the messages from your old phone to your SIM card up to the memory of the phone and after that insert the SIM to your new phone. Now move all those messages to your new phone. Repeat the process till all the messages get copied to your new phone. I know that this will take some time to do that will definitely work for you.

Do you have installed Nokia PC suit installed in your computer? I am asking this because if you are having PC suite for both the phones then you will be able to do that without any problem. Just install both the PC suit in your computer and copy al the messages from one phone to other and you will be able to do that very easily. So search on Google for the setup of the PC suit and install that in your computer. This will be the best and the safest way to do that. I hope that this will work for you. You can read the instructions for the PC suit and you will get more details that how can you do that. Thank you.

I think that the best way to get the answer for this is to read the manual for both the phones and you will come to know that how you can do that. Go to the messaging section of the phone and look for any such method. I am sure that they must havegiven some method to do that. If you are not having the manual for that then you can search for that online on Nokia site. You will definitely get the manual for your phone and you will be able to see that.

I am not very sure about it but I have heard that there are some techniques by which you will be able to transfer the messages in your memory card. So if that is possible then you can move all the messages from your phone to the memory card and then insert that memory card to your new phone and then copy all the messages to your new phone. I think that this will be the best way to do this. So all you have to do is just search for the method to move the messages from your phone to the memory card. I hope that you will get that easily.