Thread: Optimus or Ace which is best mobile phone

Optimus or Ace which is best mobile phone

I am planning to purchase a middle range Android phone. It is my foremost Android; therefore I wish it to be middle range so that I can play with it. I am puzzled between LG 01 and galaxy ace. Can you people please tell me what to acquire? 01 looks enticing but Ace is latest and has superior looks. I am truly puzzled. Please if anyone using this phones or anyone has any knowledge about this phone than please let me know the perfect selection.

Re: Optimus or Ace which is best mobile phone

I am currently using Samsung galaxy Ace. And truly it’s working great for me. Therefore I must suggest you to go for Ace, which is come with the larger screen, superior processor, improved camera, to some extent decent amount of RAM and Adreno 200. An immense package in inexpensive cost. If you want more detail about this mobile phone than just let me know I will provide you the whole detail, complete features and many more. So at the end once again must say to go with Ace.

Samsung Galaxy Ace is a superior phone in general. If you can, do wait for only some days only to make certain that it does not arrive with hardware or software insects that obstruct the usage (specified the pathetic Samsung service, it is improved to make certain that device is excellent). So as I say just wait for few time and I am sure you must get the befit for this. till you just wait for some basic recommendations.

My Samsung phone's Bluetooth was not functioning. Therefore I surrendered it to the service center. Later than two weeks, they themselves called me and I lifted up the phone from them. I didn't have to prompt them each day nor they made me running around them. Even an ambassador from Delhi called me after that asking if I required to statement on the excellence of service. Just they took a lengthy time; else they have got an immense service.

It is more similar to a Defy vs. Desire mania. Who has the wealth should choose Ace. Those who can't, LG O1 won't let down. Just you got your cell fixed with no greatly annoyance doesn't mean others will have such fortuity. As well service does not mean fixes. If Ace has a few software troubles, will Samsung release update shortly? I don't think so. Similar for LG. Did they get to the bottom of SD card un-mounting trouble and the Touchscreen lag problem? NO. And I doubt they will ever.