Thread: Getting error: "Service Temporarily Unavailable. Try again later" in N8

Getting error: "Service Temporarily Unavailable. Try again later" in N8

I bought the Nokia N8 2 weeks ago. But the issue is that the email settings are not doing well from last few days and are not coping up with the requirements and always giving me errors that "service temporarily unavailable, please try again later .." I don’t know why this error message is thrown in front of me and what is the best possible way that will help me to solve this issue. Have anyone else have faced the same problem if yes then please let me know how I can solve it.

Re: Getting error: "Service Temporarily Unavailable. Try again later" in N8

The first thing that I would like to tell you here is that you have not done the proper GPRS settings and that is the reason why you are facing this problem. Now do one thing just try and visit the official website of the service provider that you are using and then you have to select the mobile model number and download the GPRS settings from the same and then you have to make the possible settings on your phone. I am sure that doing this will definitely help you to solve the issue which you are facing.

Well according to me this is not the fault of your phone I mean the network service provider is not providing the proper services for the mobile phone that you are using or indirectly to you. So you have to complaint the service provider and let them know the problem that you are facing with the phone. I hope that they will help you to solve the issue and then you can get the proper network services which then in turn will allow you to have an access on the files.

I was also facing the similar kind if issue when I was trying to have an access over internet on my phone then it was not allowing to me to do so and I guess you are also going through the same phase. Now to solve this issue you have to just see whether you are trying to access the web from the default browser and if yes then you have to just change it over to any other one and then see how it goes. I feel that after installing any other browser on your phone you will not get any of such issues.