Thread: My Nokia Option Not Working Along With Nokia C1-00

My Nokia Option Not Working Along With Nokia C1-00

I have been using the phone of the Nokia C1-00 for the past 3 days and have got this phone due to the dual SIM functionality in the phone and also the phone is the best with the GPRS connection in it. I have just trying the option of the My Nokia called option in it, but the main problem is that I am not able to make the use of the option of My Nokia in it. I have no idea that why the phone is not working out well and also it is that I have gone to it by the option of the application then to the tools option in it, and after that when I have tried the option of the My Nokia it is saying to me that the service is not available. Please help me out that what will be the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: My Nokia Option Not Working Along With Nokia C1-00

The service might be not available for the phone that you are using, it happens that if you have got the phone that is of the different language then it happens that the working of the phone option of My Nokia will not be done. And the phone is said to be working properly only when the phone that you are using is of the language of the English and if you have got the phone from some other language then the working of the phone will not be done properly, and will cause certain issues in it.

And also it is that you can just make the use of the update option that will be working for the phone of the Nokia C1-00, but the main thing that you have to do before is that you have to update the firmware that you are using in the system. You can also try downloading the latest software for the phone and then just see that whether the error is being shown again or not. And also the phone is of the dual SIM then it is that you have to specially take care of the settings that you are going to do in it.

Hey thank you for the information, but the main thing is that I have done many of the settings for it but still does not worked for it. I have also checked out the varieties of the application that is being used by me in the phone. And also it is that you can just check out the various version of the software that is present in the internet and I have done the same thing in it but the main problem is that I have been not able to set the setting in it. Language is the main issue when you are using the My Nokia option and the similar options for it. I am just going outside and so it is that I wanted to get the whole details of the phone as I have just started using it.

After a long time Nokia came in to the business of the Nokia phones and has developed one of the best of the phone that is supporting all the features in it. And also it is that you can just restart the phone and then see that the option of the application is working out well with the system or not. And also the phone is said to have the FM radio in it, use of the dual display of the phone if you are downloading of the software that will support for all this.