Thread: Best ebook reader for nokia x6

Best ebook reader for nokia x6

Well I am having the Nokia X6 and using the same from last few days and it is really serving me the best. Now the thing here is that I need the best software that will allow me to read the eBooks on the mobile phone of mine. I mean to say that I have some eBooks with me on my computer system and now I want to transfer the same on my phone but I guess that it is not readable here. So I need the ebook reader for the phone that I am using.

Re: Best ebook reader for nokia x6

If you will ask me then I want you to just go with the ZX reader which Is the best reader I have ever used and I guess it will help you also. No what you have to do here is that just download the application and install in your system and then see how it goes. System means the mobile phone that you are using but keep one thing in mind that install the software from an official site and let it be the updated version so that it will not give you any issues what so ever. I hope that installing ZXreader will help you to read ebooks on your mobile phone.

Well if this is the case then I guess you have to go with the application called e-reader. It is the best application that will definitely able to read all the ebooks that you are having. Now what you have to do here is that just install this software on the mobile phone of yours and then see whether you are able to solve the issue. I am sure that after installing this software will definitely help you to solve the matter and also will take care that you will never face any issue while using it.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this one. So now what you have to do here is that just try and install the file converter if you are not able to read the ebook. I mean to say that if the file is converted then you can easily read that particular file. I am sure that once the file is converted in the readable format for your mobile then you will not face any such problems or difficulties while having an access over the file.