Thread: Google Maps Not Working For Nokia C5-00

Google Maps Not Working For Nokia C5-00

I have been using Google maps in the computer system since long and I had a dream of using the Google maps option in the mobile also. For that reason, I have brought the new phone of the Nokia called the Nokia C5-00. I have done all the connection of the internet and all the necessary settings of the internet in the phone so that it can be used along with the internet properly. I have even downloaded the toolbar of the Google for the phone and have been using all the search option that I use to do for the related questions and problems in the Google itself. But when I started using the option of the Google maps it was not responding for me and I don’t know what is the issue with it and I have already done all the settings properly since then also the issue is being faced by me. Please help me out with a proper solution for it and also the various options that can be used by me for the using of the Google maps in the phone of the Nokia that I just bought for me recently.

Re: Google Maps Not Working For Nokia C5-00

For the Google maps see that what kind of the connection is being used by you for the internet because the connection of the internet also matters in the system of the phone that you are using. I would prefer that you should make the use of the BSNL 2G SIM and then just see the options of the Google maps in the internet and install it in the phone. After that check for the connection status in it and see that whether the sending of the data is being done in it properly or not. If the sending of the data is being done properly then it is that no issue will be faced by you.

After you have downloaded the Google Maps options for the phone that you are using you have to follow the steps that is given below for the setting of the proper connection of the phone to the Google Maps:
    1. At the start you have change the connections that is all the connection of the internet, Wi-Fi, multimedia messages and the WAP services according to the connection of the Google Maps in the system.
    2. And see that when you have done the above steps you can just check the connection and see that whether the connection of the internet is being shown to you properly or not.
    3. And if no internet connection is working out properly then it is that you have to make the connection again and then do the setting again in the system of the phone.

See that whether the above steps are being done out properly and then you can check out that whether the working of the Google is being done properly or not.

Check out the setting of the phone that you have done for the connection of the internet in the phone and also then it is that you have to change the setting of the phone from the option of the GPRS to the option of the Live in it. For example that if you are using the BSNL then it is that you have to check for the options of the BSNL live in it and then it is that you have to click to that option and then make the use of it for the phone. At the start the option is being set to the GPRS mode so the connectivity of the Google maps is not being done in it. And Google maps starts working if the connection is being set for the LIVE option in it.

Hey thank you very much for the above solution, it is that I also wanted to know that what is the best of the connection of network that can be used by me for the phone of the Nokia C5-00 that I am using. Now I have got myself the BSNL 2G SIM and the thing is that the working of the Internet in it is the best and also I have made the settings that has been described by you in the above replies and previously I had the same issue but the option of the Live was not being done to me and the problem was the connection of the Airtel in the area that I am residing is not so good. Any ways thank you for all the above replies and now the Google Maps are working properly in it.