Thread: Getting error message "Phone Will Restart" in Nokia N8

Getting error message "Phone Will Restart" in Nokia N8

I have recently purchased the brand new Nokia N8 and the thing here is that it has started giving me issues. Actually I was not expecting that it will give me such issues in its early days but what to do can’t help it. The main problem that I am facing here is that whenever I am using the phone then in between the phone get restarts but before restarting the phone it gives me an error message saying that the “Phone will restart”. Now I really don’t know what kind of error is this and what I can solve the same. Have anyone faced this issue with their mobile then what I can do to solve the issue.

Re: Getting error message "Phone Will Restart" in Nokia N8

Well you are getting this problem because the software of the mobile phone now what you have to do here is that just try and find the update for the mobile phone and once you will get the update then you have to install the same on your mobile phone. I hope that doing the same will definitely helpful to you. And keep one thing in your mind that before installing the update check whether the update is of the same phone. I am sure that once the updates are installed then you will resolve the problem that you are facing.

I was also facing the similar kind of problem few days back and with my Nokia N8 and I guess you are also going through the same phase now what you have to do here is that just try and see whether the battery of your mobile phone is having. So just use any other battery for the same mobile phone and check whether the problem is still there or not and if it is not then you have to replace your battery with the new one. I hope this will work in your case because it worked for me.

I have gone through the problem that you are facing and it seems to me that I can help you out in this case. Actually it is one of the issues which are started with all the Nokia N8 and I guess it is the software issue but still I want you to consult the Nokia care and then ask them to help you in this case. So visit the Nokia customer support and place a complaint over there and let them know the problem in detail. I hope that they definitely help you out in this case and also will make sure that the problem will never occur in future