Thread: Installation Support For PC Suite Failed In Nokia C5

Installation Support For PC Suite Failed In Nokia C5

I have been using the PC suite option since long and also it is that I have just brought the new phone of Nokia C5 that has got some of the best of the performance in it when you are using the camera and the varieties of the application in this phone. I have just got the phone of the C5 and when I tried to connect the phone to the PC with the use of the PC suite it showed me the error that the PC suite support installation failed, I have tried re-installation of PC suite, and also the resetting of the phone option but none of the options worked for me. Please help me out with the installation of the PC suite and why the phone is not being connected to the computer system properly.

Re: Installation Support For PC Suite Failed In Nokia C5

I would tell you that you can just make the use of the new PC suite for the phone of the Nokia C5, and it is that you can just the new PC suite from the internet. And it is that you can just download the newer version called the 7.1.60, which will work out well for the system of the phone that you are using of Nokia C5. And the other option is that you can just move to the option of the OVI suite in it. And also if this version is not working then it is that you can just get the newer version for it. And also the idea for the use of the OVI suite is the best for the phone of the Nokia C5.

I would say that you first have to see the version of the PC suite that you are using in the phone of the Nokia C5. When you are using the older version then the issues happens in the connection of the phone to the system. Sometimes it happens that when the connection of the USB that you are using is not working properly then the responding of the PC suite is not being done properly. You can also get the information of the newer software of the PC suite that has been launched by Nokia and which can be used by you for the system of the phone that you are using.

Check that whether you have made any kind of the changes in the Firmware in the phone that is being used by you. And also it is that if the firmware is being updated by some of the newer version of the software then it is that you can get the issue of the connection of the PC suite to the phone that you are using. And also it is that you can just make the use of the USB mode and then it is that you can switch the PC suite after knowing that whether it is supporting the various features of the phone or not. And also see that whether any of the specification is being required for the working of the PC suite in the system of the phone that you are using.

You can also try the option that is given below:
    • At the start you have to go to the option of the Menu then in that you have to go to the option of the settings in it.
    • After that you have to check the connectivity options of the USB that you will be using along with the system.
    • And also it is that after that you can just change the suit and then use a different mode of the suit for the system that you are using.

See that whether it is working for the phone or not and then it is that you can you can make the necessary changes for the PC suite that you using in the computer system.