Thread: Ebook for china mobile

Ebook for china mobile

Hi all, I like to use the chine mobile because it provides more features in less price and so I only use phone from them. I am having the ebook reader facility in the phone. I don’t know that how can I make the books for it. I have not used ebooks much till now and that is the reason that I don’t know that which format of the file dose it supports. So if you know that how can I make books for it or the format of the file that is supported by the phone then please reply me. I will be thankful for all the helpful replies on this topic.

Re: Ebook for china mobile

I would like to tell you that this phone will support the PDF file format. So you should copy the PDF files to your phone and open that file with the help of ebook reader and that will open that file in your phone and you will be able to see all the pages in that file. And as you have asked about making the file then I would like to tell you that this file can be create in your computer and save this file as PDF file. After saving that file you can transfer that in your computer. I don’t think that the file can be created in your phone. I hope that this post will be helpful to you in any manner. Thank you.

Do you have activated the internet in your phone? If you have activated that then you can download the supported files from google. So just search for the file in google and download the book that you want to read. It’s very simple. There are many sites that allow downloading the files. Just search for the book title and that will show you the corresponding results. There is one site that I can recommend you is fileguru.com. Here you will get all the ebooks that is supported by the chine mobiles. I usually download the files from there only and all of them are able to open without any problem.

You can also make the files with the help of MS word also. If you want to do that then you will just have to search and download the word to PDF convertor. This is free software that is available for free on internet. Just search and download that in your computer. Install it and after installing that, you will see one additional option in MS word that will allow you to convert the word files to PDF files. So just make the file in MS word and then convert > save that file to your computer ad PDF file. Move that file to your mobile and then you will be able to open and read that file in your mobile. I am sure that this is going to help you.

Thank you so much for such a quick replies for this. I have downloaded the convertor as you suggested above and installed that to my computer and that solves the problem for me. Now I am able to create the PDF files in for my mobile with the help of this. So I would like to recommend all the other users who are also looking for the same to download it in your computer and that will also help you. Once again thank you for your replies.