Thread: Nokia C6 shows "Memory Full" error message

Nokia C6 shows "Memory Full" error message

I bought the Nokia C6 and it has been a huge dissatisfaction. The cell phone freezes repeatedly following little minutes by means of error message "Memory Full". I have updated the software by means of Software Updater however the computer does not identify the mobile phone. I have applied factory settings excluding I obtain a prompt like you cannot apply the setting at the time applications are running, although I carry out this straight away at boot up. Furthermore that start up is very slow in this phone. This is very frustrating. Can anybody help me?

Re: Nokia C6 shows "Memory Full" error message

Go for the following things to solve your issue
    • Turn off and turn on the mobile phone again.
    • When it is in idle mode, type *#7370# using keypad. This will carry out a soft format.
    • If it asks for security code then the default will be the 12345
    • After this the phone will turn to blank screen and restarts.
    • You will loose all your data at this stage. Don’t take out the batter while doing this procedure.
    • After the phone reboots completely you might have out of issue.

I think Nokia be in debt the customer a superior reply for beginning a not viable mobile phone in this powerfully aggressive "dumb" cell phone market. It is almost generally happening in all the purchasers of the C6-00 mobile phone. I recognize it is not the peak of the row creation however it at rest costs us very much from our extended pouch. I am also very disappointed that this phone has make lot of disappointments.

It seems to me that you have installed some kind of third party stuffs in your mobile in your phone. The third party stuffs means apps, games, images, and themes. Some of them might have doing illegal function inside the mobile. You need to get rid of those if you have much of that. If you have already tried all of things go for software update. I think that it is only the method left for you now.

I think that you are using the packet data in your mobile. Your mobile might have been infected. May be virus is causing the phone’s system as well as its functionality. You need to use a good security app for your mobile so that it can protect from malicious threat. If it not the cause of this then you need to check the phone by walking into the nearest Nokia care point.