Thread: Nokia c7 Headset is not working

Nokia c7 Headset is not working

I have newly purchased the new Nokia c7 mobile phone from a Nokia seller. I like all its features. However the issue I come across was that my headset is not working correctly now. When I attach my headset to my Nokia c7phone as well as attempt to listen to a song or listen to the radio FM I am not capable to hear any sound. Does anybody have any thought regarding what should I execute to get out from this issue? Please advise what to do in this position.

Re: Nokia c7 Headset is not working

Primary thing which you be supposed to perform is while you put in the headset in the Nokia c7 mobile phone you be supposed to put in it correctly. Once you put in it, there will be one image which will be show there which point to that the headset is correctly place in or not. If it is displaying afterward you will be capable to listen to the music or else if you can’t observe the image after that you will have to go to the service center for assist for the reason that if you put in the headset correctly as well as still it is not displaying any image on the screen afterward there must be a few other issue with the Nokia c7 phone.

Listen at what time you put in the headset within the Nokia c7 cell phone, there is an image which is showed on the screen so that you be able to observe whether or not the headset is associated to the Nokia c7 phone. in addition at what time you attach the headset it be supposed to either display that right away that the headset is linked or merely open a collection menu which inquires whether you would like to attach a headset,. So in this situation you have chosen the headset as a choice.

The issue with your Nokia c7 mobile phone is the hardware related. Whether the headset is having issue or the headset hole is having some issue. As a result you just have to verify this thing as well as ensure the inner settings of the headset. You be able to attempt by utilizing your friends headset. You be able to merely utilize your friend’s headset in addition to attempt to attach the headset in your Nokia c7 mobile phone. If it is functioning next the issue is with your headset and then you have to purchase a fresh set of headphones.