Thread: LG Optimus One Vs Samsung Galaxy 551

LG Optimus One Vs Samsung Galaxy 551

I am thinking of buying a new cell for myself. I have rounded up with the two cell phones which fit my budget. One is the LG optimus one and the other one is the Samsung Galaxy 551. So i wanted to know from you all which one of the two would be a better model for me. Since i have done various research on both and i have found it to be almost same. So finally i have left it upon you all to decide which one would be the perfect one for me. As i cannot think much on this topic. So i am waiting for the response from your side and will accordingly decide on it.

Re: LG Optimus One Vs Samsung Galaxy 551

Well there is nothing much difference between both the phone. Since both the phone uses the android 2.2 operating system and upon that hey have both have the same screen length and also there is nothing much difference in the screen resolution. In terms of processing power samsung just lacks behind the Lg model. The Lg one has a slightly better processing speed with 512Mb ram & Adreno 200 graphics. So this makes it much better than the its competitor. Also the battery life of the lg phone is much better than the Samsung. The lg phone usually lasts for around 2 days while the same is not the case with the Samsung galaxy, its battery usually lasts upto 1.5 days. So looking at this comparison I would advise you to go with the LG optimus one phone. So I hope you have cleared out all the confusions.

If you ask me I would advise to go with the Samsung galaxy 551. Simply because Samsung phones have got much better reliability than the lg phone. So I will go with that only. Well talking about the plus points of the phone. I would like to point towards its design. Its design is much better than the lg optimus. Also it has got a qwerty keypad which makes the typing of the message and all very simple. So if you are a online chat freak then you must definitely go with the Samsung galaxy. Talking about the performance there is a slight difference in both of them and that must hardly matter. Since both are android phones. so if you ask my opinion I would advice to take a look at the Samsung galaxy 551 phone. However the last decision is yours its upon you to decide.

Let me tell In a simple way. If you want a qwerty keypad and have a lots of text messaging work needed then you must go with the Samsung galaxy 551 phone. If you do not want such a feature and you are looking for a good performance oriented phone then I would advise you to stick with the lg optimus one. It has got a good screen resolution , upon that it has got a good ram, supported by a good graphic chip. So all this features add to the performance if the mobile phone. So we cannot decide what do you want in your cell phone. It’s totally on you what type of cell phone you want. So I have given my opinion here, now its upon you to decide.

Ok, got it. Thanks for all the information. I have finally decided my choice and I am going with the Samsung galaxy 551 phone. So thanks a lot for all the information that you have given on this topic. The reason I have selected the Samsung phone is because I needed some reliable phone. Upon that I also wanted a text friendly phone. So i realized that Samsung galaxy fits the bill perfectly. A slight change in the performance Is ok for me. Since I will not be using it so much. So thanks a lot for all the suggestions that you have given on this topic.