Thread: Nokia C3-01 is restarting due to software failure

Nokia C3-01 is restarting due to software failure

My Nokia C3-01 is giving me a strange problem than any other mobile. The problem I am getting is about the restart of mobile. However it not happens all time or any random time. It happens for one particular process. When I go into Menu > Messaging > Others messages > Flash message furthermore click "Back", the C3-01 restarted automatically. Every time I come out or quit from the Flash message the phone restarts. What could be the problem? Does anybody have the solution?

Re: Nokia C3-01 is restarting due to software failure

I think that you need to quit this by going to the option menu rather than pressing back. If there is something wrong with the software then obviously the phone restarts. It could be the effect of the bug and I hope that it has been fixed now. If haven’t updated the firmware or the software yet then I urge you to update is as soon as possible. Otherwise clean up all the contents inside your mobile along with all the messages. Remove the memory card from the mobile and restore the factory settings. Now try what you were seeking for. It could be resolved now.

There are some kinds of messages which will do some illegal actions in the mobile. You might have some kind of those messages in your mobile. You don’t know what they do but sometime they will cause entire mobile operation typically the message section. I had the same issue. I have got one message in my inbox which restarts the mobile when I try to open it. But I was able to forward that message to other mobile. For that purpose I kept it aside. But some time later my mobile behaving like weird. I notice that it is the one. So I removed all messages and immediately my mobile comes to normal position.

Yes, it seems to me like a strange issue and it is particularly related to the software of the mobile. If it is only about your mobile then you need to check your mobile because even after updating the software the issue remains the same then no other thing to say about. There are several topics about mobile restart issues and none of them have the proper solution. The C3-01 doesn’t seem to me have that software problem because it is newly launched phone. Anyway do a soft reset and see whether it has resolved or not.

You are pointing out that it has something to do with the software not the hardware. How come to know about you that? There could be other problem like phone’s hardware functioning as well as other keypad related issue. You need to show your C3-01 to the Nokia care point so that they can flash the mobile once. Sometime minor issues will get solved by this. Hope that your mobile battery and hardware has nothing to do with it.