Thread: Nokia C7 clock time running slow

Nokia C7 clock time running slow

My friend told me that the Nokia C7 is the all in one phone for you. I was looking for such a kind of mobile from the past several months. After hearing about that phone I purchased it within 3 days. As my friend told it has all the features that I wanted. First I set the phone timing and date and went for further process. I set the timing according to my wrist watch and also my home wall clock. After using this mobile for several hours I looked into the timing. The time was actually 7 minute behind. I set it once again but after some time the same result. I don’t know how could this happen. Does anybody have the reason?

Re: Nokia C7 clock time running slow

As far as I know the wrist watch always runs faster than other clock or timing. I am not saying it runs for hours faster. It just a matter of 2 to 3 minutes. The main issue we can see in the digital wrist watch. They are obviously little ahead than others. You can’t notice this difference in one or two hour. You will come to know about it may be after 3 days or a week. So you cannot compare the mobile timing to the wrist watch or wall clock. For proper comparison you should match your mobile timing to other mobile timing.

If your mobile is offering wrong timing then you need to get the data plan for your mobile. The mobile such as your Nokia C7 usually refers the internet connection or data plan to update the timing as well as date if automatic update option is enable. When you switch of your phone or take out battery and again restart your phone, the autoupdate message will prompts you to set the time properly. If you have wireless connection in your home then also you can sync your mobile with that network to update it regularly.

I think that your mobile might have switched off due to drain battery for some time and you didn’t notice about it. After starting your mobile the time starts as default. If it is not the case I think that the system clock is behavior like this. I can also say that the mobile software something to do with it but you are telling that you have recently bought the mobile. So I hope it already have latest version of software. However just contact the mobile service center and tell them to flash the phone. It is also called a hard Reset the phone. May be it will resolve the trouble.

I think that it is the issue about the auto update of timing. You need to enable the autoupdate option in your mobile. This option will automatically update the timing if you are far left behind otherwise asks you to update. When you move from one location network area to other network coverage then the phone will automatically gets synchronized. This is done by the network operator not by yourself or your mobile. You can disable this Autoupdate feature if it not providing the proper update or timing.