Thread: Dark screen in Nokia C5

Dark screen in Nokia C5

My Nokia C5 screen is not visible properly in daylight. Yes, when I operate this mobile outside in day light I can’t see all the things properly. When playing video file also I can’t able to notice the characters in it. When I am inside then I can notice all the things clearly in that screen. However I have checked other phones. There was not a problem that much. Some have slight dark screen and some of the things clearly not visible. However my phone is more than that. I compare it side by side with other mobile. I have also checked the display settings but I didn’t help at all. What can I do now?

Re: Dark screen in Nokia C5

It seems to me that you haven’t set the brightness and contrast properly in your mobile. The mobile display settings are very sensitive and point by point they affect the screen appearance. The sharpness of the screen entirely depends on how you configure the settings. You will need to adjust the settings point by point slightly to make the difference. For interior usage you don’t need to play with settings because you can view the screen properly without any disturbances. But for outside usage there is more difference. So you need to keep the screen dark rather than bright and try to increase the sharpness anyhow.

I think that the screen exterior cover is reflecting much light to the sunlight which disrupts the visibility of your eye. When the sunlight revert more from the screen surface then you cannot see the entire thing properly. It is not about your mobile. Many other models of mobile screens are also facing the similar problem. If the front panel of the C5 is duplicated then it may interrupt the visibility in sunlight. Otherwise just change the front panel of the mobile and see will it make any difference or not. Just make sure that the screen is clean and dust free. If there is more dust then it might be reflecting to sunlight.

First of all make sure that you haven’t put any kind of screen guard or screen protector cover to your mobile. Nowadays there many kind of screen guard available in the market. They fit like laminated cote. Such kinds of screen guard are very bad for daylight because they reflect the light which irritates our site. Due to this we can’t notice the things properly in the phone.

I know that the screen technology is keep on changing from time to time. So you can get the similar model of screen in other mobile if that is from the same manufacturer or same model. So you can differ other mobile screen with yours. So the new model screen has some display related issue at sunlight. Mainly we can see this issue in touchscreen phones. So lower the screen brightness and increase the contrast so that you can increase the sharpness of character in the screen.