Thread: Having display defects in Nokia C7

Having display defects in Nokia C7

I have a Nokia C7 and am just satisfied with all that it has to offer me. It has proximity sensor which enables auto turn off, with multi-touch input method, UI auto rotate which enables accelerometer sensors, along with a scratch resistant Gorilla glass display. Since few days I have problem regarding the display, it is not what it previously looked like. A particular tint is displayed in the upper half of the screen saver clock. This gets more annoying when I view the images and try to play any videos.

Re: Having display defects in Nokia C7

I have got the same issue with my display, when I play videos the colors just starts fading and it seems a bit patchy. As far as my view is concerned it could either be a problem because of the Nokia AMOLED screen or else can be some software issue. I think I have to go the Nokia gallery to find a solution and fix the my mobile phone’s display before it gets more worst. Infact this is a problem which is even commonly seen in Nokia N8 displays.

I think this is ridiculous, the image quality is terrible For such high end mobile phones such as the Nokia C7 and the Nokia N8. These mobile phones don’t have a clear black technology, which is responsible for such low image quality. It seems that not all the phones have this problem. It happens when colors start fading, or things get lighter on screen , major colors are white, black and grey, which turns to purpulish color tint. I have a Nokia C7 and I have this problem whereas my brother has got the same mobile phone with the same product code still he does not have this problem.

It gets really annoying when you want to watch a video and it suddenly turns to a disaster. Sometimes it looks as if we are looking at a pirated video full of patches. Is Nokia using different manufacturers for its screens so as to meet the requirement of their consumers. I don’t see any other difference same firmware, product codes and settings still there are customers who have issues regarding the display defect. I had been to the Nokia gallery and they were clueless about the problem.

I don’t know what is wrong with my Nokia C7, instead of taking it as a technical flaw or an inferior display, I think the problem is with the process of video colors. Initially If I try to open an image file in an image browser, and try to scroll through the image collection nothing goes wrong. But almost immediately after we play the video is when things go wrong with the display. So there is no particular pattern as not all the users get such problem and the only possible way to find a cure is the Nokia Store where you can resolve the issue.