Thread: Nokia X6 : call waiting not working

Nokia X6 : call waiting not working

Well I am using Nokia X6 from 6 months. From past few days I have started to face strange problem and it annoying me. Well whenever I call someone it did not display waiting if that particular person is already talking on the phone. Hence I want to any trick or setting which enables this feature on the phone. Any idea to meet my requirement would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Nokia X6 : call waiting not working

Are you sure that your phone did not displaying Waiting on the phone screen. Well I am suggesting following way which you can see whether it displaying Waiting or not. You can ask your friend any number from his mobile phone and now you have to dial the number of your friend. You have to see on the screen it will display waiting on the screen of your phone. I am hoping that it helps you in any manner.

Well in this particular situation I am suggesting you that you should contact your network provider for this issue. Well as far as I know you might need to reconfiguring the SIM. I have found that reconfiguring the SIM is usually done by the network service provider on the basis of model which you are using currently. You can also ask to your network service provider settings for the same. Share your experience so that other users can learn from it.

Well I am not having technical knowledge of this particular problem but I think you should contact Nokia care with this particular issue. It might be possible that something wrong with your mobile phone. Well according to me it’s the most reliable solution for your situation. Well if you are having service warrant then all the repairing will be done for free. Make sure that your phone must not have any physical damage otherwise service warranty will void.