Thread: Unable to download video files on Samsung galaxy tab

Unable to download video files on Samsung galaxy tab

One of the reason why I was very keen on buying this Samsung Galaxy Tab because I love to watch various videos of any thing and that since this tablet pc has a wide screen I thought I could enjoy watching the videos on this tablet pc more than I could have done on any where else. But the problem that I am facing is that I am unable to download video files from any of the site that are available and provides the download. I have tried downloading all the video files including avi, mp4 and rmvb but still no one would ever get download on this Tab. Is there any genuine problem with this Tab pc or is that only I am facing it, if the videos are not at all supported by the Tab then I am thinking of giving this tablet pc away. Please provide your suggestion.

Re: Unable to download video files on Samsung galaxy tab

The videos are not going to get download as easy as you expect they will require some kind of a download manager that will help you in downloading the videos that you want. I would like to suggest you to use a RockPlayer that will help you in downloading all the video files that you want on your Tab. This is similar to Real Media Player that is well required to download all the video files from the youtube, So first you will have to download and install this software on your tablet pc and then you can easily download the same videos from any site that you want. Hope you will get your problem solved.

Hey if you are still not able to get the download done on your Samsung galaxy Tab, then what I would suggest is that you can easily download the same videos on your computer and then when you have installed the videos on the computer, you can easily transfer the same video from your computer to the Samsung Galaxy Tab. Now the operation of the transfer will be easy as you will be doing it for quite some time and once the videos get installed on the Samsung Galaxy Tab you can get the videos run pretty smoothly on it. Hope you get this done with the help of this solution.

Guys I am also facing some problem with the Samsung Galaxy Tab as I am not able to get the video run even after installing the downloading software. I have got the videos downloaded from the site but when I try to play them either their quality is too bad or some of the videos don’t even work as well. Also, when I play some of the videos from the camera then also, the quality of the video is just to low to see. So I would want to know that is this the usual case with all the users or is that I am not using a good player to watch the video, please guys suggest some ideas top get rid of this problem.

As far as I know I also think that the problem lies in the player that you are using to watch the videos, I would suggest you to go for the 'Downdroid' and 'XWindDown ‘ which are both good player to run on the Samsung Galaxy Tab and you will surely able to run which ever video that you want having good quality. So friend download this instantly and install the same on your tablet pc and then run the same video. Hope you get the problem solved easily.