Thread: YouTube videos running very slow on Samsung galaxy tab

YouTube videos running very slow on Samsung galaxy tab

Hello friends, as soon as I heard the news of this new kind of Tablet that is the Samsung Galaxy Tab is released in the market, I instantly went on to buy the product. Although all the applications that are there in this tab are working really very fine and that I am able to access all the things from it including the thinkfree office,maps , digital compass and even surf the internet to whatever I want, but the only problem that I am facing is that I am not able to play the youtube videos from the site. Whenever I access those videos from the site, first of all it takes a really long time to start and when it starts it runs very slow, what I mean is that it takes a really long time to buffer. So can someone specify why is that I am not able to get the access the videos and how to do it easily.

Re: YouTube videos running very slow on Samsung galaxy tab

Hey dude I would want to know from you that are you able to get the other applications that re there on your Tab instantly when you click on them or is that they are also taking allot of time to load. Also, have you tried accessing each and every site from your Tab. I think that if apart form accessing google if all the sites as well as the applications that are there inside the Tab are running slow than what I think is that the phones RAM has become full and that and that could be the reason behind the videos not buffering properly. You should clear out all the unwanted data from your Tab and must ensure that you are clearing the cache ever day so that the space becomes free for the cookies to load in freely.

When accessing the youtube video, are you keeping more tabs open along with it like are you downloading something on the other tab or even watching multiple videos at one particular time. If this is that case then I would want to tell you must only access one video at a time and if you are downloading something then make sure that you don’t do any thing else while you are downloading. Let the download get complete and after that you can enjoy whatever you want with the Tab. Also, make sure that you don’t have too many applications open while you are using the internet to watch the videos.

Guys I have been clearing out the cache memory just before I am starting to watch the video on the youtube to make sure that I am able to get the buffer properly but then also I am not able to get the video loaded correctly. Also, I don’t have too much of data in my Tab and instantly cleaning out all the unwanted data from the Tab but then also II am not able to get the video run properly. To add to the wounds, if the video starts to get buffer and when I am watching the video, if I miss something from the video I click on to watch the previous scene all the buffer goes away and the video once again start to buffer. I am very curios to get the video run on my Tab please guys help me out getting rid of this problem.

I think that there could be some problem with the video that you are trying to watch or that there could be a possibility that your RAM might not be properly installed and that is why you are not able to get the video buffered properly. The Random Access Memory is used to temporarily hold all the memory and the videos that gets buffered gets loaded inside it, so if this RAM is not proper then I think that there will be some problem with the buffer. I you can, try removing and cleaning the RAM with a piece of a cloth and then inset again then you will come to know about whether the video gets played perfectly or not.