Thread: Unable to flash Samsung galaxy tab

Unable to flash Samsung galaxy tab

I have been using Samsung Galaxy Tab for a long time, and I have to say that it has amazing features like geo tagging, has an Android operating system, with browser like Hyper text markup language, and many more, just a couple of days back I tried to flash my Samsung Galaxy tab which supports flash, but when I tried flashing my mobile phone I had some problems , it just would not flash, wanted some assistance as to am I missing something.

Re: Unable to flash Samsung galaxy tab

The main reason of the good sales of Samsung Galaxy Tab was its flash support. So there is no point of your Samsung Galaxy not getting flashed. What I suspect is to ensure that you have installed the Flash, because sometimes people just download the application but forget to install the application. And if you really have installed the Flash application you should try to reboot your Samsung mobile phone so that it can arranges the installation and then try flashing your phone.

I had Flash player 10.1 installed in my Samsung Galaxy Tab. But in such case what I found is if you uninstall and then reinstall the flash application so as to make sure that the flash is installed. But when I use my Opera browser and if I try using my scrabble application in social site like Facebook it prompts me that the flash application is not installed. So I think the problem is with browser, just try it using other compatible browsers and try flashing your mobile phone it might work.

If you encounter such problems try switching to the Dolphin Browser. This browser will resolve the problem and it will not further prompt you for Flash application not installed. There are some client side issues in scrabble application of Facebook on certain Android devices, I wish I knew the agent settings, because whenever I try analyzing the browser on startup it prompts me which browser agent you desire to use. So hope someone comes up with a nice and simple solution.

Flash player is something a consumer desires in their mobile phones. The Samsung Galaxy Tab attributes full Flash Player 10.1. Flash Player 10.1 provides mobility while surfing through the internet. It seems the trouble is with the browser settings. Even if you have the Agent settings for a browser like Dolphin you will still have problems initializing with the scrabble application in Facebook. And so far it can even be a possibility that Dolphin does not support Flash.