Thread: GPS not Working properly In Nokia N86

GPS not Working properly In Nokia N86

Hey Hi everyone I have just got myself the new phone of the Nokia N86 and the phone has got some of the best of the cameras in it and also the huge problem is that the connection of the phone with all the external devices id just awesome along with the Wi-Fi connection and many more. I have seen that some of the issues are just of the GPS and other than that the phone is just working in an awesome condition. I have got the huge problem of connecting the phone to the satellites. I have also seen the OVI installs but it is not the faults of the OVI maps too. I am not getting that what is the problem that is being faced by me. Please help me out with the issues that are being faced by me for the GPS in my phone.

Re: GPS not Working properly In Nokia N86

The first and the foremost option that can work for the phone is that you can just update the firmware that you are using for the phone and then you have to check the various versions of the firmware that can be working for the system of the phone of the Nokia N86. I have been using the various versions of the GPS settings in the phone but the main thing is that the settings are not working in it. And also it is that when you are getting all the satellite connection properly then the GPS would be working out properly.

GPS not only depends on the connection of the phone but also the area where you are planning to make use of it. The GPS connection in the place where there is an open area and also the main reason is that when the satellite connection is working out well then the GPS will be working out well for it. And along with the information of the OVI maps everything will be working out well and also all maps will be connecting along with the GPS in the system.

And also it is that you can just make the use of the Google maps for it and then you can just check out that the OVI maps will be working out for the varieties of files. And also it can be managed for getting the Ovi maps that will be working and it will involve entirely the resetting the phone. The number of the *#7780# or *#7370# can be used for the resetting of the phone and you can just try the same for the phone that you are using, and see that whether it works for you or not.

You can further looks for the steps that are given below that will help you to check out the various updates that can be used by you for the phone of Nokia N86:
    • At the start you have to click on to the applications and then you have to check the various OVI maps details regarding the application .
    • After that you have to click on to the option of the software update that is regarded for the GPS settings in the phone.
    • And in that you are going to find one update click that is along with the option of added checkmark in it.
    • And then you can just click on to the install option for it.

This will add the specified software that will be required to your phone for the connection of the various maps in Nokia N86.