Thread: How to transfer MP4’s on Samsung Galaxy Tab

How to transfer MP4’s on Samsung Galaxy Tab

I have Samsung Galaxy Tab here with me and I really like this cell phone. Now the only thing with this cell phone is that there is some issue with the Bluetooth and I want to get it rectified. Regarding the thing that I have come here. I just want to know what can be done here. I have some of the MP4 files on the desktop and in addition to this I want to have some of the photos and the thing is that I want it to get transferred to the cell phone. Can you all please help me in doing the same? I want them to play them on the cell phone and that too without any issues.

Re: How to transfer MP4’s on Samsung Galaxy Tab

For making the transfer of the files I really think that you can make use of the USB cable and I really think that you have there in your case you have the same. Now if you are having issues in connection then it will be better if you can just have the USB cable checked or it will be better if you can have the drivers so that the connection issues there can be rectified in your case. Please let me know if you are having trouble in connection.

Hope that you are not having the issue with the cable. But if it is there then you will be really have to see for the same. Now regarding the play of the MP4 on the cell phone. You can have the MP4 files played on whatever player you want. If you want to go with my choice then you can have twist as I find this application working in my case. You can get the files played once you will be required to tell the player about the location.

You had just mentioned that you are having the issue with the Bluetooth of the cell phone and if that is really the case then you can just have the issue solved in this manner. You can reset the cell phone. All you will be required to do is switch off the cell phone. Then after this you will be required to press and hold the Volume Up and the Power buttons there. Now keep pressing the buttons till the logo of Samsung appears in your case. Once you see the logo then you will be required to leave the Power button. Now when you see the recover screen then you can leave the Volume Up button as well. Now select wipe data / factory reset and select it using the Home button. Now in order to continue the things you will be required to press the Volume Up button again.