Thread: Can I have Google Maps 5.0 on Samsung galaxy tab?

Can I have Google Maps 5.0 on Samsung galaxy tab?

I have the cell phone here in my case and I have the Google Maps 4.5 on the cell phone. Now the things are that I have seen while browsing the internet that there is an update available for the Google Maps and hence would really like to know what can be method of getting it here. I want to have the latest applications and hence it will be great if you all can let me know about the same. I just cannot find the application for the cell phone and hence will be happy to know about the same from you all there. Please let me know about the same.

Re: Can I have Google Maps 5.0 on Samsung galaxy tab?

Well it really seems to me that you can have the same working in your case and you will be just required to see it at the new Web Market. Well I have seen it there and I am sure that you will be able to have the same in your case as well. You can just follow this link here and see if you can get it downloaded. Google Maps 5.0. If you are not able to have this working in your case or if it is like that you are not able to have the download then it seems as if there must have been some regional restrictions there. Give this a try.

Well I have seen on some of the sites and then I have seen that in order to have this application going in your way you will be required to ROOT the cell phone of yours. Once you root the cell phone then you will be required to use the market enabler app once you will have the application on your cell phone then you will see that the full content will be available on the cell phone and following that you will be able to get the application installed on the cell phone. It is a new application but I am sure that you will have this working in your case.

Well I have come up with the notification for all those who think that it (Google Maps 5.0) is not released yet. It was released for all the Android devices. This time this Google Maps 5.0 has come up with the 3D vector graphics. I was able to have it on the Samsung Galaxy Tab and it was really working fine. You can really have it installed in your case and all you have to do is visit the Android Market and see if you can find this application there. Get it on your cell phone and enjoy it on the cell phone. I have seen some of the regional restrictions see if you do not see yourself in there.

I have a way with me by which you can have the Google Maps 5.0 on the Samsung Galaxy Tab and here are the steps: First of all please make sure that you download the APK file on the cell phone. When you are done with the download then you will be required to open the file and access the download folder. You will see the folder at the root of the SD Card. Now search for the com.google.android.apps.maps-2.apk and then make a click on it. Now after making the click if you see a pop up then make a click on the Package Installer. Now let the application install on the cell phone and then launch new Google Maps 5.0.

It seems to me that you must have installed some of the weird application and hence you are getting the issue. It will be better if you can just have the reset done on the cell phone. You will be required to press the Volume Up and Power button. Now as soon as you see the Samsung logo then release the Power Button; keep holding the Volume Up button. Now as soon as you see the restore screen then you can leave the Volume Up button. Select the option accordingly and then continue with the reset. In order to continue the reset press the Volume Up button.