Thread: Samsung galaxy tab Bluetooth not working

Samsung galaxy tab Bluetooth not working

I have this cell phone and I should really say that it is troubling me a lot and this time it is the Bluetooth Headset that is causing me the trouble here. I do not know what the big deal here is. I have the Jabra stone Bluetooth here and I just cannot get the sound out of the headset. Can you all please let me know what can be the things that I can do so that the issue here can be overcome. Can you all please let me know what is thing that I am missing on and hence I am getting the issue? I have just bought them now. Thanks in advance.

Re: Samsung galaxy tab Bluetooth not working

It seems that the issue is with the headset there and hence you are getting the issue. It will be better if you can just have the headset replaced at the first place and then see if the new headset gets connected and you are able to get the things working in your case. In addition to this also try to connect the Bluetooth Headset with some other cell phone and see if it is working properly there. Please try to do this at the first place and see if it is working fine. If it does then you will be required to make some replacement on the cell phone there.

Hope that the cell phone and the Bluetooth headset; both are working normally. Now you will be required to go to the Settings options so that you can have the Bluetooth Headset connected to the cell phone in a much better manner. Now under the settings option select the Wireless and under that select the Network option. Now under the Network option you will see the Bluetooth Settings. Once you see it then you will have to select the Discoverable option and then turn on the Bluetooth device so that it can be detected there. Hope that you will have the headset connected this time in the proper way. In addition to this also make sure that the Bluetooth option is checked off as well there.

I think that it will be better if you can simply have the cell phone reset and then see if the Bluetooth headset then gets connected to the cell phone of yours. You can just follow the instructions given below and see if that really goes in your way. Go to the HOME SCREEN and then select the Settings Option there. After that you will be required to select the Privacy option there and once you are done with the same then you can simply go to the Factory data reset and select it there. Make sure that you have the data on the cell phone backed up at the first place. Now follow the instructions that will come on the screen and then see the reset getting completed. Now try to go with the connection and I am sure that this will really help you with the issue.

I was trying to see for the same issue and then I came to know how can I have the issue solved. You will be required to press and hold on the Bluetooth paired device. When you are done with this then you will be able to see a menu getting popped up. Then you will be required to select the option use for phone audio. Well this was the suggestions that I was able to fetch from the site and hope that you will be able to have this working in your case.