Thread: Restore Factory Settings not working For Nokia X3 After Update

Restore Factory Settings not working For Nokia X3 After Update

I have been using the phone of the Nokia X3 for long time and have been planning to update the firmware that is present in the phone and apply a new firmware in it. But I have heard that if you your firmware it would cause some the issues to the phone that you are using regarding the changes and nothing major. I have just then updated the software that is being used by me since long in it. But the main problem after that is when I had clicked on to the option of the Restore Factory, I am not able to get the file that was used by me in it. Please help me out that what is the issue that is being faced by me.

re: Restore Factory Settings not working For Nokia X3 After Update

You have to check that whether the firmware that you have updated is being installed in the system that you are talking about. And also it is that you have to check for the types of the firmware that can be supported in the phone that you are using. At the start you have save the back-up properly then only the option of the reset will work for the system that you are planning to make use of. And also it is that you have to see that whether the working of the various files is being done properly or not.

And also you have to see that whether the files that were being used earlier in the phone are being displayed back or not. And the backup with the system of the PC Suite and then repetition of everything from the phone browser was said to be the same as that which has been used earlier. You will get all the details of the files that was present earlier in the phone and it would not be affected at all. And also the main reason can be that when you are using the restore make sure that no back file is being used for the display in the phone.

And if any of the case you have lost all the details of the backup then you can just follow the steps that is being given below:
    At the start you have to see that you have backed it up all the files you want or the chances are that you may lose your precious files. And then you have to follow the procedure that you can try a factory restore but, it can’t see that the reinstall of the current software can be done in it properly without any of the issues in it. And if you are resetting then you have to use the code that is of *#7780# and then type the security code as 12345.

And also for the most likely the Nokia device that you are using which is said to be connect the phone that you will use of the internet or for various other server and is said to not available. And also the Internet connectivity problems may have several causes, in the operator's network or Internet, or missing or incorrect access point settings for the device updates for the various of the application. And also you can just make the use of the Wi-Fi for the system of the phone that you are using.