Thread: My Nokia C7 hangs and restarts automatically

My Nokia C7 hangs and restarts automatically

As I say in my title that I have Nokia C7. Does anybody experience with hanging screen and automatic restart while phone is put to 3G networks? It appears good enough with GSM setting. Anyone ever dace this type of problem or in other words anyone else have the similar problem? Please if anyone has any information or any knowledge regarding this problem than please without fail provide me the proper information or way out stapes if possible.

Re: My Nokia C7 hangs and restarts automatically

It appears like Nokia C7 has problem with heating or trash compilation later than running applications for a few time or may applications in sequence. The application will hang and automatic shutdown. I am experienced the unexpected shutdown with SMS, browser, Ovi map and Ovi store. If it is at a standstill burning, Nokia C7 cannot start again right away. Require occasionally to become cold. Not certain if this is a hardware problem or just necessitate firmware fix.

It persisted to hang and shutdown these only some days while I utilized browser and Ovi map and even Ovi store. Sometimes I cannot even establish and have to stay a short time earlier than I could resume another time the mobile. This time I was not utilizing 3G but GSM. It seems that there is an inherent imperfection in the circuit. Will send to Nokia support but it is tough to demonstrate as it obtains a short time of treatment to shutdown.

I paid cold money for my element on 29th December. Exhausted few time getting to know extra its features the instant I reached house. Thought it was only the battery which has not been completely exhausted while it began freezing and going deceased. I just reserved on turning it back on. Lastly, the battery wanted charging. I plugged it in and the LED light arrives and I saw the battery accusing symbol. After that, the entire screen turned empty and the LED light went out. I called the store where I purchased it. They guaranteed me it is usual. I thought it is strange for a Smartphone not to have any pointer while it is charging. I waited next to a cold element charging for 9 hours. Until the alarm I put went off and I saw the battery charging symbol at a standstill running. I said to myself that there is a bit surely mistaken. I unplugged it and went via its features another time. I fell sleeping approximately dawn weary of counting how persistently it froze and went deceased. Say what applications I unlocked? As easy as a video or picture or music file running jointly with additional features was sufficient to slay the system! I lastly asked myself what on earth I did incorrect to merit such awful fortune!

I do as well experience recurrent freeze and reboots. The majority frequently it occurs while running OVI Maps. Particularly while hunting or annoying to get location by means of all A-GPS aids similar to network based, helped GPS, and so on, as well, crashed while browsing picture concentrated websites by means of the WLAN. My comments guide me to terminate there is a memory management problems either with the machine or the operating system that cause it to freeze and reboot. Reboot fresh the memory and the whole thing goes fine. Clearly processor or memory concentrated causes the problems.