Thread: No sound Or Vibration heard In Nokia X6

No sound Or Vibration heard In Nokia X6

I have just started the use of the Nokia X6 since long, and have been using this phone for long. I have never got the issue of the sound of the SMS or anything in it. But recently I have got the issue of the no sound or vibration in the phone that I am using. And also I am unable to get the alerts to in it. The only way I know that the message has been received by me is just by the flashing of the light in the phone. The alert tone is also not working in it. Please help me out that what is the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: No sound Or Vibration heard In Nokia X6

The first option that I will give to you is that you can just get the back-up of the file and then you can just transfer the files that you have backed up or then you can just transfer the text file and then you can just delete the phone and then you can just see whether the working of the phone is the best or not. I just have to check that whether the issue can be just solved by doing the back-up or not, and also it is said that the phone will be working well and the sound issues will be removed from it.

You can also just make the use of the connect to the phone option to the PC and then through the use of USB Cable and then you can just open the OVI Suite. After that you can just go to Sync and then it is that you can just go to the Sync Now and then in mot the message Messages after that once the sync is complete. You will be able to see the types of all the messages in the OVI Suite. And also it is that you might now delete it from all from the phone.

And also it is that you can in addition may be able to keep a back-up too. That is that you can just go to the Goto Tools then in to the Back-up you can just enter in that option. And also it is said that you will force and then you are not able to see the messages that are backed-upon a particular format. And if you want you can just restore by making the use of the Tools then it is that you can just go to the Restore and then use it for the phone.

The main advantage is of syncing, that is said to be being used for the restoring the message on to the phone and then you can selectively do so with no more simply used devices and then you can just drag-and-drop into the respective folder and then it is that you can see for the OVI Suite. And also it is that when you are restoring it making the use of back-up file than it is that you can just use it for the file.And then you can see that the whole files will be working out well and all the files will get restored along with the details of the sounds.