Thread: Nokia C6 to flash firmware

Nokia C6 to flash firmware

I need your help. My Nokia C6 is a novel in edition rebranded for T-Mobile CZ. It has as lots of mistakes and errors as there are stars on paradise. I require eliminating one main- the email client in IMAP setup does not harmonize. It just put in novel mails, frequently collide, I even had to remove the mailbox and totally renovate as it stopped "synchronize" in any way. The trouble could be enhanced. My most recent accepted edition is 1.0. How could I flash the most recent obtainable firmware appropriate to hardware, not my operator needs for setup of homepage and logo? It just nuisances me up to now! As well just yesterday later than usual exercise of Facebook widget, the phone misshapen and later than restart it can't get established another time. Flash for 1.0 did not facilitate, divide install of Facebook widget does not exist for nokia C6. Any additional recommendation than total flash of the system to superior edition?

Re: Nokia C6 to flash firmware

I have few recommendations for you. Just does one thing attempt to downloading Nokia software updater and after doing that try to update through it. This will help you; because once my friend also was had the similar problem and he solve his problem by doing the similar process which I give you. And yes one important this is: Backup your data earlier than doing so. I wish this will help for you.

I guess as simple. I have been annoying to update through OVI suite (fixed updater), I have attempted even to utilize separate application, and I have attempted to utilize the mobile alternative #000# (or how is it recalled. Not any worked. Later than I selected, Factory settings and installed it again the similar edition of firmware, it had no crash at all- similar insects, similar data, not anything changed, not anything cleared, not anything removed.

Did you handle to eliminate the branding? Or else updates may or may not effort. One time the branding is detached, you should be able to modernize to an unbranded edition. I don't know how to eliminate the branding. One method is to disburse your provider a few cash for allowing you to eliminate the SIM lock, and after that you should be able to modernize to standard versions. Just try this, this must help you.

I have had no respond from Nokia and I did not wish to break the guarantee, I chosen the unattractive way- went to a licensed service shop, claimed as lots of mistakes and errors as I could memorize and checked that "if they do not swap the branded software by unique Nokia unbranded, I am eager to pay for such unbranded". There were quite a lot of arguments over the theme, as I have asked first the unique shop of Nokia, unique shop of T-Mobile, but lastly they assisted me at major official service partner. The major anxiety was the continuity of guarantee, therefore there was this extensive and bleep procedure.