Thread: Call dialing on Nokia 6700 slide sends a message

Call dialing on Nokia 6700 slide sends a message

I using the Nokia 6700 mobile phone which is the slide phone and using it from last six or seven months. Now the thing here is that I am facing an unusual problem with this mobile phone. Actually the thing here is that whenever I am dialing a number then at that time I am automatically a message is sent to that number instead if the call. And the message which is sent is the blank one I really can’t figure out why this is happening and what I should do to solve this one. Please help me in this case and let me know the best possible way to get rid of the problem.

Re: Call dialing on Nokia 6700 slide sends a message

Well I guess the problem that you are facing is the not the common one and you need to update the software of your phone because I guess there is the problem with the phone itself. It happens if the software is not coping up with the phone then it tends to behave in the unusual manner. No w to solve this issue you have to just visit the official site of Nokia and just see whether you are able to find the proper update there and if you found the same then you have to install it on the phone. I hope that doing the same will definitely help you to solve the issue.

Actually the thing here is that I am not able to understand whether you have dial a number or send the saved messages in the draft. It happens sometimes that we are trying to call anyone and instead of that the message is send to the same. Now what you have to do in this case is that just try and visit the Nokia help center and there you have to place complaint regarding the mobile phone and then let them know the problem faced by you in detail I hope that this will definitely help you to solve the issue.

I am facing the similar kind of problem where the speed dials of the phone are not working properly. I mean to say that whenever I am calling with the speed dial then the call is make to anyone else then the desired one. I don’t know why this is happening and how to solve the same and that is the reason why I am asking for help. Actually when the call is made without the speed dial then everything is fine. It means the problem is with the speed dials only.