Thread: Browser screen sensitivity of Samsung galaxy tab

Browser screen sensitivity of Samsung galaxy tab

Well I have this cell phone and I thought that this time I have chosen a better mobile phone in my case. But after seeing some of the issue with this cell phone I really think that it would have been better if would have just gone with the Nokia cell phones. I thought of getting the Android and I am in trouble at the moment. I have noticed that the browser screen sensitivity of the cell phone is really not working. I have seen that it is very poor here. I do not have any trouble with the keyboard of the cell phone but while browsing the internet I really have to tap the screen a lot in order to get the response; and some time I have seen that how hard I try I just cannot have response back on the cell phone.

Re: Browser screen sensitivity of Samsung galaxy tab

It seems to me that the issue that you are having on the cell phone may be because of the screen saver that you have running on the cell phone there. If you really want to get rid of that then you can just try to change the Screen saver and then try to see if the things are really going in your way then. Also at the same time see for the internet speed as well and see if that can be causing the lag issue there. Please make this changes there and then let me know about the same after this. Hope that the lagging issue will be solved in this manner.

It seems to me that the cell phone of yours needs to be updated and if you really want you can just follow the steps here and see after getting the update if the issue gets solved. You will be required to make use of KIES in this case. Connect the cell phone of yours with Kies there and then see for the Firmware there. After that you will be required to click on the update option there. Now you will see that the update will start if all the things that have been said so far have been done properly. Then you will see two messages viz. Downloading binary files from the server and finally Firmware Update Complete. When you see the last option; disconnect the cell phone and then restart the cell phone again.

I would like to give a better explanation on the issue here and would like you to see for the same. In the browser I have seen that when the finger is rotated in the circular fashion then the browser responses to it and moves the pages accordingly. When the fingers go up and down then I have seen that the browser just does not response to it at that very point. So the thing is that for the browser actually the screen tries to convey the message there. It totally depends on the way of the action that you do on the screen. If you do the things in the proper manner then you will see it getting done in the proper manner.

If you ask for the opinion of mine then it will be simply great if you can have the cell phone reset and see if the issues persists after that as well. I am sure that these steps will really help you with the issue that you are having at this moment. Switch of the cell phone and then press the Volume Up button and the Power button. Keep holding both the keys till you see the Samsung Logo appearing on the screen. Once you see it then you will be required to leave the Power button. Please keep holding the Volume Up button. Now when you see the recovery screen leave the Volume Up button as well. Now select the wipe data / factory reset option using the Volume buttons and to select it use the Home button. Press the Volume up button to continue the reset.

If the cell phone of yours is under the warranty then it will be great if you simply place the cell phone of yours to the Samsung Service Center and let them see for the issue that the cell phone of yours is having there. It really seems to me that they will be in a better position to handle the issue of yours there. Just do not keep updating the software on the cell phone; it is recommended that you do the same when it is utmost required.