Thread: Samsung galaxy tab cannot connect to router

Samsung galaxy tab cannot connect to router

I really do not know what can be issue in my case but will like you all there to help me in the matter. I have the router at the home but when I try to connect the cell phone of mine with the router I simply cannot have the access there. On the other hand when I try to make the connection to the unsecured hot spots I get connected to it and that too without any issues. Will really like to have the solution in this case here. What can you all there suggest me here to do? Any help in the matter will be really appreciated. I do not think that there can be any issue with the cell phone and I am of the opinion that there must have to be done something on the router instead and hence would like to have the explanation on the same.

Re: Samsung galaxy tab cannot connect to router

Yes it even seems to me that the issue is not with the cell phone and if that is really the case then it will be better if you can just try to reset the router and then configure all the things there. It seems to me that the router of yours there is not allowing you to make the new connections and hence it will be better if you can just have the set up done all together again. One more thing that you can do here is delete the account and then recreate it again. Hope that doing the things in this manner will really help you in setting the things in better manner.

It will be better if you can simply have the cell phone reset and then you can try to go with the connection. You can have the cell phone reset here and here is the way that you can go with. Go to the Home Screen on the cell phone and then just tap the Menu tab there and simply select the Settings option then go to the Privacy tab. After that you will be required to select the Factory data reset option. After this when it will prompt you to tell if you want to reset your device then tap that option there. Now wait for the phone to reset and then you can just try to see for the connection after that. Hope that you will be able to make the connection with the router for this time. Let me get notified about the same.

Here are the steps that I would like you to see for here and then let me know whether you were able to get the connection. First of all go to the Home Screen of the cell phone and then make a tap on the Menu Option there. You will see the Menu screen getting opened on the Screen. IN that screen you will be required to select the Settings option. From the Phone Setting’s Menu you will be required to select the Wireless Controls options. From the option there you will be required to select the Wi-Fi option. You will be able to see the Green Mark there and you will see the same in the BOX. If you are able to see then it resemble that WiFi is active on the cell phone. Now it is the time that you go for the connection and get the WiFi setup there. Do this and let me get notified about the same. Hope that you will have the issue solved in your case.

I am of the opinion that it will be simply great if you can have the cell phone reset and that too with the reset button. I think that making the reset in this matter will really help you in changing the scenario here. This is called as HARD RESET. Press and hold the Volume Up and Power buttons. Keep both the keys pressed till you see the Samsung Logo getting appeared on the screen? When you see it there then you will be required to leave the Power button. Now when you see the Recovery Screen then you can just leave the Volume Up button as well. Now make the necessary changes and also choose the option that will facilitate the Hard Reset in your case. Try these steps and let me know about the same.

I got this working in my case and I am really happy that I was able to get this done with no much issues. I just did the reset on the cell phone and then I was able to get it working. I was able to get it connoted with just one go and I would really like you to thank you all there. I had also asked about the same to the Samsung Tech as well but I am really surprised that they did not respond me with this kind of help there.