Thread: Radio And Bluetooth Getting Off In Nokia X3

Radio And Bluetooth Getting Off In Nokia X3

I have been using the radio option and Bluetooth option in the phone of the Nokia X3 that is being used by me. It is the most common of the application that is being used by me, in the phone. I have no list of the music in it and only depend on the working of the radio for the listening of the various music files and I make the use of the Bluetooth for the attending of the calls and also for the hearing of the music through it. But now recently I am not able to get the option in it and I don’t know what the issue with it is. Please help me out with the issue that is being faced by me.

Re: Radio And Bluetooth Getting Off In Nokia X3

You can just try with the option of the reset for the phone that you are using, you just have to make the use of the factory reset in it. For the resetting of the phone you have to go to the option of the Menu then in that you have to go to the option of the settings. Then in the setting you have to go to the option that says Restore settings only. In this way the resetting of the files can be done, and the issue of the radio off can be removed from it and the radio will be working out properly.

See that whether any of the bug is whether affecting the file or not and also then you have to do the various kind of the setting that will be used for the removing of the various bugs that is affecting the system. And also it happens that when you are using the Bluetooth then it is that you have to see that any of the unwanted files is being transferred through the use of the Bluetooth or not.

You can just check the firmware that is being used in the system and then it is that you have to check that whether any of the changes has been done in the firmware that you are using or any of the files has been gone out of the firmware or not. And also it is that you can just check the sub menu that is being used in the phone while you are playing the radio or using the Bluetooth in the phone. Also the update version of the 8.4 can work out for the phone and the issues will be resolved out.

The radio is a thin that keeps on working properly in the system and will not get the issue of the turning off until it is being turned off automatically, and similarly the options of the Bluetooth that is being used in the phone of the Nokia. Then it is that you can just see that whether the option of the music is having any of the issue of shutting down automatically. It happens when you are using many of the files that are related to sending the files through the Bluetooth or it might just shut down automatically after you have done the sending in it, but for that you have to do the necessary setting in the phone.