Thread: Screen icons disappearing on Samsung galaxy tab

Screen icons disappearing on Samsung galaxy tab

I have the Samsung galaxy tab here in my case and I have trouble with this at the very first place. The cell phone was really working in my case and I have just seen that the cell phone was working in a nice manner but then as the icons started to increase the cell phone started to lose them. It is just not getting showed on the Home Screen of the Cell Phone and hence any help in the matter will be really appreciated here. What can be the cause for the same? I really need to have an explanation on this and really a better explanation. There is no other issue with the cell phone yet and hence I do not think that there can be any issue because of the cell phone here. Please let me know anything in this respect.

Re: Screen icons disappearing on Samsung galaxy tab

It seems to me that the issue that you have here must be because of the application that you have just installed on the cell phone and hence it will be better if you can just get rid of that so that the issue can be solved here. Have you just downloaded the application that can take care of the applications on the cell phone and if that is really the case then it will be simply great if you can switch to something else or make the uninstallation of the same. In addition to this please let me know what are the desktop icons that are actually causing you the trouble there and are keeping disappearing. Will like to see the answer for the above in your next post.

Well I even need the answer from you in the first place and I really think that after this I will be able to help you latter. Are the applications that are getting disappeared on the cell phone are for the Samsung Galaxy Tab or is it that you have just transferred then applications from other device and you are using it on the cell phone of yours in the compatibility mode. If that is really the case then you are bound to get this type of issues in your case. Please try to see if you can find the same application from the Android Store and see if that can really help you in any manner.

It will be better if you can just have the cell phone of yours reset and I am pretty sure that this will help you in fixing of the issue that you are having on the cell phone. You can give the reset a try if you see such issue with the cell phone. Also resetting the Samsung cell phone is also easy and here is the way by which you can have the same done. On the Home Screen of the Galaxy tap the Menu tab and then go to the Settings tab there. Once you are there then you will be required to go in Privacy tab and under that option you can select the Factory data reset option. Now there will be instructions coming up on the screen and you can just go through them and have the Master Reset done on the cell phone. I am sure that this will fix the issue of yours. IN addition to this if at all you are making use of any other application in this matter then please get it uninstalled.

I have seen this issue and I think that I will be able to explain the scenario because of which you are getting the error or the issue. Actually the thing is that the icons on the desktop are getting disappeared that have been actually moved to the SD Card and if that is really the case in yours as well; then you can simply try to move the application from the SD Card and see if it is getting loaded on the cell phone of yours. The scenario is such since the Home Screen loads faster than the SD Card and hence you can see it getting missing there.

I have a work around for the same and I really can help you with the issue. I agree to what has been said above and the thing is that there a procedure in which the screen loads first and then the SD Card. While doing so it reads all the application on the Screen and loads them but when it reads the SD Card till then it just stops updating the things on the Screen. Workaround that I was talking about. Press the Menu button on the Main Screen and then select the Settings options and then select Applications tab there. Then finally select Manage Applications options there. Now choose the application that was actually missing and then you can select the Move to device button after this. Restart the cell phone and see if the issue gets solved.